Feral Fighter

minh2

*edit, read further posts for more detail on how to obtain this easily*

Hey, i did read the Achievement Guide; but it's mostly giving what can go wrong and not what to do;

I have been trying to get this in Chapter 1, when we 1st enter the big room with no luck at all.

I'd like to know, if we combine Combos, does it count?

(my question is, do we only need to have the name of combo appear and glow in white/red?)

Knock Down; YYY

Fast Knock Down; YXY

Stun; XXXX

Fast Stun; XYX

Area Attack; YXXY

Fast Area Attack; XYY

Extra Damage; YYXXY

Maximum Damage; YYXXXY

Up here is the list for all 8 combos; can I group them into this and still get the achievement:

YYXXXY (Maximum Damage)

YYXXY (Extra Damage)

XYYY (Fast Area Attack + Knock Down)

XXXX (Stun)

YXXYXY (Area Attack + Fast Stun + Fast Knock Down)

I know the combo I just listed above ARE doable, but do they count toward the achievement? or do I have to do them each seperatly.

Also, where did you get your achievement? which group of ennemy? how many attempt did you try? did you group any combo? or all singular done?

Thanks for any who can help me out.

Edited by minh2

Alright, I found a very easy way to get Feral Fighter, but it doesn't work yet with Nite Owl;

anyone has any tips for Martial Artist achievement? (location, combos?)

can you tell me where you got it i having so much trouble. Im trying to get it in chapter 1 in the film archive room with no luck.

Does it have to be one at a time like he said or can i group them together? Also does the time start right when i do the first one or does the time just circle around again i know its a hard question to answer but plz help.

I'm having a hell of a time with this as well. OP, care to share with us your "very easy way" to get this? I've been working at this for an hour, at the beginning of chapter 2 when there are plenty of punks in the streets, but no luck. I'm doing all the combos. I see the names flash by. But no dice.

hey guys, sorry I was to come back here and post my method. I have completed the game 200/200.

For Feral Fighter, the easiest way to get it is to simply beat the game once to unlock Roscharch VS Nite Owl.

then simply play with a 2nd controller on, so that you have a dummy Nite Owl to spam all the required combos for the Achievement!

Yes, i have wasted several hours trying to get that achievement too, and out of patience, just when i was about to leave the game, i thought of this and it works perfect.

I can also confirm that you can link the combo, so use the list of linked combo I posted in initial Post, they will help you cut time off. I also suggest starting with Extra and Maximum Damage.

For Martial Artist achievement, I tried the same method but haven't found a correct way of doing it as Nite Owl is way too powerful and kills off Roscharch before doing all 8. I have linked combo for Nite Owl too, i can post them here if someone wanna attempt the method in the Rorscharch VS Nite Owl mode.

YYXXY

YXXY

XYYY (this is 3 combo finishing with a Knock Down, you need timing for this)

XXXX

XYX

YXY

that's all 8. you can try to link more, but i found it hard to time off.

I personally got this achievement in Chapter 3, fighting the big belly guys where I used the Extra + Maximum Damage, and the girls all other combos since they rarely block(they sometimes counter). The Girls are good to pull combos on since they all try to mob you, whereas in chapter 2, some gangsters will hold off a bit further until you kill a few.

If you guys need any more help with achievements in either Part 1 or Part 2, msg me up mentioning this forum on xbox LIVE. Since I completed this game already I won't be checking this part of the forum much.

Good Luck to all, please include this in the Achievement Guide, I'm sure the Feral Fighter I found IS the best method to get it.

sorry, I did the combo always in less than 60 at a time in net with 30 seconds nite owl, but the achievement did not unlock, I have also tried to do this with the above two methods written two joistck but unfortunately I do not unlock, someone had the same problem?

Edit: solved, I re-downloaded the game from the market, and this time I was doing all the unlocked Achievement combo of the character.

However, if you want some advice, do it in 1 level, in the part where there are lots of ramps, so that we can now avoid the enemies are around you.

good luck

Edited by Jericho Cross X

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing as how there's hardly any info about this game online, I figure I might as well post here as well even though I'm playing the PS3 version.

I've been trying to get these 2 combo trophies with no avail. For Martial Artist, been trying it in the first big room of the strip club. For Feral Fighter, I've been trying with the Rorschach vs. Nite Owl arena, managed to pull off all 8 combos in around 30 seconds and still it wouldn't pop. This is becoming really frustrating :(

Well, looks like 7s advice doesn't work. Just clocked it in 35 seconds, similar to Vark and nothing. I'm totally enjoying having to do this countless times.

Weird, i just got it. Thank god. I exited the game and went back in. I'm using the retail version. I also performed 1 combo each time. No linking.

Also, what im finding on the retail version if you exit the game or replay chapter, you won't get the achievement. You have to leave the game and go to dashboard...then load it backup. If you do not get 8 combo's in the 1v1 mode you have to again exit to dashboard. I know have both achievements with this method.

I stated earlier that i did each combo individually. That doesn't matter as with nite owl i linked two combo's.

Edited by Todaysforgotten

I ended up using the big room in chapter III right after you meet Twilight Lady for Martial Artist. Got it on the 2nd try. Now I just need to get someone to help me with the coop trophies for both episodes lol.

Thanks again my dear Xbox friends. When a game scarcely has any information, we gamers have to stick together to get these damn achievements/trophies lol :drunk

Nice. Well, i'm no longer going to be checking this forum as my game is now up on ebay. I wanted to see if you got the achievement or rather trophy. I did the coop with 2 controllers. 1 was a breeze. 2 only sucked since i saved at chapter 3 and then picked up the next day. If you do decide do that, just control niteowl and keep pressing id assume r1 or whatever rolls with rorie.

wow glad you guys found this glitch, im 7s.

i was VERY much wondering how come nobody else couldn't use my method, i got it in 1 shot using the exact method mentionned in my post no7.

and I have tested the Nite Owls's martial Artist a couple of time and have mentionned that Rorscharsh dies too fast

anyway, glad you guys could figure out why my method wasn't working for anyone.

• 1 month later...

I have done both Achievements in the Rorschach vs. Night Owl Mode with a second controller!

I perfomred every Combo how they stand in the Ability list! Beginning with the Top to down!

This Method work with both Chars!

There´s just one Point! If you do not get the Achievement, go back to Dashboard and retry again!

DO NO OTHER ATTACKS WITH NIGHT OWL, or you will kill Rorschach before you perform all 8 Combos!

I´ve combined just one Combo!

X Y and X Y Y and it counts!

I think, you can combine more, just every´s Combos name must stand on the screen!

Edited by VirusDave 138
gram

to get nite owls do max damage first then XYYY to do fast area attack, area attack and knockdown. Then fast knockdown then stun and fast stun. Save extra damage for last bc it will let u finish the combo. I could not get it doing the extra damage any other time but last.

So the button pushes are as follows

YYXXY

XYYY

YXY

XYX

XXX

YXXY

you do have to go back to the dashboard if you mess up though.

• 3 weeks later...

the night owl one is really easy to get at the part that the achievement guide tells you to do electric explosion at. ALSO it's worth remembering that your character doesn't actually have to execute the combo, all you have to do is hit the buttons and as long as the name of the combo pops up you can block to cut off the finish spectacle part for moves like maximum damage so as soon as the words pop up just block to cut off the combo and buy you some time and also probably protect you from the dozens of attackers around you, with this info I got it on my 1st try

• 4 months later...

You may have to restart your game for some of these to work. Restart as in go to the dashboard then re-fire up the game. Using the 2 player vs. technique, I got Feral Fighter on the first attempt, but tried Martial Artist about 10 times without it unlocking, using the hit order:

YYXXY

XYYY

XXXX

XYX

YXY

YXXY

But then I went to the dashboard, tried it one more time, and it unlocked.