Is this a good game?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

if you want a game that makes you/your family get up and think for a game rather than just shooting things/platforming, then then this is a GREAT game, but if you/your family just want to sit around and watch TV or play games from the sofa, then this game is TERRIBLE for you

it'll help you get faster at mental maths, and speed up your reactions to things as it expects you to do things FAST on the harder difficulties

my girls and partner love this game, because it's not your usual get up and get sweaty type game, or the "pet" based ones like most kids games on Kinect are, and there is no violence at all (unless you count popping balloons)

• 4 months later...
if you want a game that makes you/your family get up and think for a game rather than just shooting things/platforming, then then this is a GREAT game, but if you/your family just want to sit around and watch TV or play games from the sofa, then this game is TERRIBLE for you

it'll help you get faster at mental maths, and speed up your reactions to things as it expects you to do things FAST on the harder difficulties

my girls and partner love this game, because it's not your usual get up and get sweaty type game, or the "pet" based ones like most kids games on Kinect are, and there is no violence at all (unless you count popping balloons)

Hmm Popping balloons seems too violent for me.. And you let your kids play this?!!

• 2 years later...