Ultimate Achievement Guide & Roadmap

FeLizP

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/UG/tO/1YCLiGJhbC8xCBsDG1tTWTIxL2FjaC8wLzJFAAAAAOfn5-pha0w=.jpgComic Collector 50http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Unlock all items in the Gallery.

Gallery Mode also makes a return in Ultimate and you must collect all items in each selection:

• Movies
  • Character Bios
  • Character Endings
  • Model Viewer
  • Artwork
  • Sound

Most of which are done by getting each character ending. There are also additional requirements you must meet. To unlock all the items in the gallery you must complete the following:

• Get at least 60,000 PP (This is for Cinema and Special Art Unlocks)
  • Land the final blow against Galactus with all 48 characters on any difficulty.
  • Complete Arcade Mode as Galactus or get a Game Over against him.
  • Complete at least 1 Mission mode trial with all 48 characters.

You can enter your gallery and check your progress through the percentage displayed on the upper-right corner of the screen.

What exactly do you unlock for completing one mission for each character? I have completed several missions and it never says "new artwork unlocked" any of the times. Am I missing something here?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure it doesnt save to the Xbox 360 HDD and is server based now? If so then I will quickly remove it from the solution. Even if that's the case getting 5 staright wins is pure cake. Have you and a boosting partner switch your Locale(from System Settings) to South Africa. Next, have you or your partner create a ranked lobby and have the other guy make a custom search under "any". You should find each other almost immediately. Now trade 5 staright wins with one another and you're all set! Easy achievement to boost.

Can anyone confirm if this method works?? Felzip can u help a feloow North Carolinian get this achievement??

Can anyone confirm if this method works?? Felzip can u help a feloow North Carolinian get this achievement??

Heh, Hey Phantom:)

Never fear. I have a friend on Live that used that achievement trading method and it works like a charm!

Update: I just tested it and can confirm it works.

Edited by FeLizP

I'm gonna look later if you can grind "Rivals welcome" with a turbo controller somehow. You should be able to, and if that's the case, two people with turbo controllers can just let the game run overnight, to accumulate a few hours. I got to lvl 50 in BlazBlue CS this way, so hopefully it applies here too.

Unsure if anyone has posted this, but time spent on xbox live matches accumulates when you are spectating. This could be a good way to get time, plus if you're watching good players, you may learn something interesting :)

That's right. Time does indeed still pass when you are spectating others in online matches. I have added your input!

I'm gonna look later if you can grind "Rivals welcome" with a turbo controller somehow. You should be able to, and if that's the case, two people with turbo controllers can just let the game run overnight, to accumulate a few hours. I got to lvl 50 in BlazBlue CS this way, so hopefully it applies here too.

Yes, Rivals Welcome can be grinded with a turbo controller or a fight stick with turbo functionality. Here's the turbo method Setsuna used:

Setup a Player Match with one of your friends and turn the turbo on the A button, by whatever means make sure the A button is being held down so that the turbo function will continuously hit that button. During each of your matches the characters will spam the http://i52.tinypic.com/2hq5k7r.png attack (or whatever you have mapped to the A button).

Now at the end of each match, because the A is constantly going off it will hit pass the win quote and hit rematch continuously making it an infinite loop so that you and your partner can just leave the game on overnight while your rack up time for Online Mode.

Edited by FeLizP

And if you have Jill and/or Shuma, it becomes 50 or 51.

Good point. But that's only IF you have them downloaded before hand. They don't count towards the Gallery achievement if you don't have them but if you do have them then that's an extra 2 playthroughs to acquire their endings.

It does need to at least be 49 though, guess I overlooked it when editing. That extra playthrough for getting a Game Over on Galactus...or...completing Galactus Mode, either one.

How does 49+ playthroughs sound? I'll see how I can tidy that up for you guys in the roadmap. ;)

Good point. But that's only IF you have them downloaded before hand. They don't count towards the Gallery achievement if you don't have them but if you do have them then that's an extra 2 playthroughs to acquire their endings.

It does need to at least be 49 though, guess I overlooked it when editing. That extra playthrough for getting a Game Over on Galactus...or...completing Galactus Mode, either one.

How does 49+ playthroughs sound? I'll see how I can tidy that up for you guys in the roadmap. ;)

Yea it sounds satisfying, the + at the end also includes additional playthroughs for the point achievements ETC so it wraps that section up nicely, other than that i would say the guide is pretty much complete. Until a cliff notes thread is fully developed.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's the better looking pic for Master of Tasks:

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Yv/r9/1ICLiGJhbC9NFQQcXFBRFzIxL2FjaC8wLzkAAAAA5+fn+9L6eQ==.jpg

Thanks Dennoman. I still haven't unlocked this one yet because I haven't really been playing Ultimate. Now if I can just get my hands on some clear tiles for The Ultimate and Rivals Welcome then I will have all 50 tiles finished. I hate the 360a tiles with their annoying green borders.

Trueachievements has not yet posted all the tiles yet some are still gray, so I can't get them from there. I can only get clear tiles if I have unlocked the achievement and do a copy/paste from my achievements on Xbox.com. So if someone out there with 1000 in this game who's willing to supply me with the other 2 tiles that could help me top this guide off finally.

Edited by FeLizP

Thanks Dennoman. I still haven't unlocked this one yet because I haven't really been playing Ultimate. Now if I can just get my hands on some clear tiles for The Ultimate and Rivals Welcome then I will have all 50 tiles finished. I hate the 360a tiles with their annoying green borders.

Trueachievements has not yet posted all the tiles yet some are still gray, so I can't get them from there. I can only get clear tiles if I have unlocked the achievement and do a copy/paste from my achievements on Xbox.com. So if someone out there with 1000 in this game who's willing to supply me with the other 2 tiles that could help me top this guide off finally.

I should be done relatively soon so if i do it i'll paste the images, but one question, how do i get these images and post them here?

I should be done relatively soon so if i do it i'll paste the images, but one question, how do i get these images and post them here?

Once you have the full 1000G, log into Xbox.com and go to your Achievements that you have unlocked for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. It will give you the full list of all 50 tiles(with no green border). Move your cursor over the one you wish to Copy and right-click it. There will be an option to copy it, choose copy. Have another internet tab open for 360a and paste it into a post for this thread(by right-clicking and going to paste) so that I may copy/paste it over to my guide.

I need these 2 tiles, the ones you'll have will lack a green border, those are the ones I want.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2075/+qZcjg==.jpg http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2075/UPog6Rw=.jpg

I'm sure you know how to copy/paste though but if you're using Firefox you can simply open two windows and drag pictures over to your post if you prefer to send them over here to me that way.

Not that hard really. :)

Once you have the full 1000G, log into Xbox.com and go to your Achievements that you have unlocked for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. It will give you the full list of all 50 tiles(with no green border). Move your cursor over the one you wish to Copy and right-click it. There will be an option to copy it, choose copy. Have another internet tab open for 360a and paste it into a post for this thread(by right-clicking and going to paste) so that I may copy/paste it over to my guide.

I need these 2 tiles, the ones you'll have will lack a green border, those are the ones I want.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2075/+qZcjg==.jpg http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2075/UPog6Rw=.jpg

I'm sure you know how to copy/paste though but if you're using Firefox you can simply open two windows and drag pictures over to your post if you prefer to send them over here to me that way.

Not that hard really. :)

i see, i'll mass play marvel and be done in a day or 2 (or 3)

A small note about the 30 hr turbo boosting: every supposed 99 second match seems to last for at least 3 real life minutes. That's a good thing when grinding for time: the rematch selection and Draw/startup screens only last for roughly 10 seconds total. So you only lose 1 minute of playtime as opposed to real-life time every 6 matches.

Yup. I'm leaving it running at the mo, should be at roughly 25 hours by the end of tonight.

So how do we like the difficulty on this one? I say 8.5 is still just about right.

Edit: results are in from my overnight boosting session by the way. All in all I left it on for a little under 24 hours (23.5 hours if not mistaken) and it added a little over 21 hours. So expect to lose 2 hours on average compared to actual time.

Edited by Dennoman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...