Can't believe I did it.

UNLV Alum

I am currently almost done with my first playthrough... this game isn't that fun. In general, the achievements are easy, which is the only reason most of us play it. But I have to agree... I want to get the 1k and send this thing back to Gamefly. Boring when not frustrating, and frustrating at a select few parts. Talk about a bad game.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm almost done, got like 4 or 5 levels left on Hard. It is boring, but not too bad if you space it out a bit, I do that with a lot of painful games, like Big Game Hunter, Terminator, At Worlds End, you can run through them in a day or so, but after that day you want to hang yourself. Play a few levels a day, and it isn't nearly as bad. I usually play for an hour, switch to a good game for a while, then go back to the trash for the points.

Totally agree with above poster. I could only suffer 2 or 3 levels at a time on this before switching to something else. This game was so boring to play my interest in it just dropped after about 10 mins of playtime or so.

Lol, some games are a real chore to grind out the 1K, and this steaming pile of monkey crap is one of them. No more do I have to hear that Eragon twat shouting "Cloister!" or whatever he says when using magic. I've got jumper on my rental list, but may push that back to low priority now after this...time to play some decent games again for a while!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished Eragon and what a boring button basher it is. I've been picking a lot of these games based on a movie titles lately and this has gotta be 1 of the most repetative piles of dung i've ever played !! If it wasn't for the fact of a basically easy 1000 GP's i don't think i would've played past the first level.

I thought the achievement giude on here was awesome, don't think i would've had the interest to look for the eggs myself, tha game is just way to dull :(

• 3 weeks later...

i am currently trying for the 1000gs. I just bought it for really cheap off ebay. hopefully i wont spend more than 8 hours on this game, Ive only played it for maybe 2 hours tops, and already halfway on my normal playthrough. is hard really hard, or is playing through it AGAIN what makes it so hard?

I'm currently only playing this game when im to far gone todo anything else, slowly getting there.

More pro tips:

-have a second TV to watch something while you hammer ABABABBAABAAABABABBB Y ! BAABABAABBAB for 10 hours straight

-Do normal first and get the egg then hit B when the level ends to replay it and go on hard, this way you can skip the enemies easier as you know where they are and on normal you wont take as much damage on your way to the egg

-You can run past most stuff and there are certain places enemies cant reach, just abuse that, there are levels where i barely killed someone unless it was required

-Be wasted, very very very wasted.

Good luck, you will need it :mad:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...