Possible Ep. 2 date

hopefully its every month! gives me something to look forward to!

and im sure the walking dead was scheduled for an episode per month release, the first episode was april 27th and the last episode was november 21st

so thats 7 months for 5 episodes

And news for season 2 is likely coming tomorrow! It'll be announced at 8 pm your time. Telltale is blessing us all!

• 4 weeks later...

I regret getting the Season Pass ... it's been 2 months now and we haven't even heard anything of Episode 2. Doesn't seem like Ep.1 was too succesfull either. Wouldn't be surprised if they're working rather softly on Ep.2 ... I mean wtf, do they always just start programming their next episodes after releasing the previous one?

with the walking dead, the wolf among us, borderlands and game of thrones, hopefully we get at least one of these per month!

That would be very nice. :) Just hope telltale aren't biting off more than they can chew and things decline in quality.

• 5 weeks later...

I have the Seasons Pass for this and for The Walking Dead Season 2. I'm still patiently waiting for a second episode for either game. IGN is saying that the 2nd episode for this game has a release date of Q1 2014, which means we might not get it until February or March. The 1st episode was released mid-October. 5 months between episodes! BRUTAL.

I bought the season pass and am waiting for episode two. Well not just two.. I'm waiting for all of them to be out before playing then. So hopefully the 2nd episode comes out soon so we can get this ball rolling already.... Was hoping for good news in this thread. Way to not deliver..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...