why no love for bond?

seriously, does anyone actually play this game anymore? i just bought it cheap and played through the game -great stuff i thought, but then online there are actually 5 people as far as i can tell. i would of thought there would be at least a few hundred poor souls still giving bond a bit of their time

does anyone like this game apart from me?

I felt it was a great single player game but the online should NOT have achievements...

Its built on the COD4 engine and the graphics are a little poor. If you want to get the achievements you should post in the achievement trading thread.

Overall its a good game but Treyarch always has online achievements that make this particular game a boosting fest.:Bounce:

When my friends and I all rented this game to 1k it, we found that we actually enjoyed playing it online, so most of us just bought our rented copy and played online for a while. This was like a year ago though, so I don't know how the online's been holding up since then. We used to play Bond Evasion because it's basically Search & Destroy. I don't think we lost a match (everyone that plays online is pretty bad).

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the single player. Plenty of story, and the haard difficulty was actually pretty damn hard.

Multiplayer... sure, it's fun, just like the original Goldeneye.

But is it really fun enough to where I really want to log on 10000 hours of gameplay to get the online cheevos? Nope.

• 2 weeks later...
Is this region locked? I have the German version and there is no one online. Ever. Morning, noon, afternoon, evening, late at night ... nothing.

Thats odd, because all the time when I was online, it was damn Brittish kids that were on there all the time:mad: So there should be plenty on in your region.

Online is so busy I'm shocked I've never had a issue joining any games, got all the achievements legit. Only got a few more should be done 1/2days then story.

So if your reading this don't be put off about people saying it's dead there more than enough people. And I'm shocked how good the bloody game is :) Reminds me of my FPS for N64.