Vehicle Location Guide (360 Degree Rotation Videos)

Grifftuitous

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I just need help with the Chevrolet Van and the Mercury Custom. I tried everything that the guide said regarding what cases to try and find these cars, but to no avail. Please someone help! These are my last two cars!

Chevrolet Van

Location: Westlake. You can also find one of these parked in the lot to the east of the bloodstained door in "Upon Reflection."

Mercury Custom

Location: East Downtown. Parked behind the Maldonado Residence in "The Silk Stocking Murder."

well i have searched and search for the

"PACKARD CUSTOM"

" BUICK 2DR SEDANETTE"

and i can confirm that both of these need to be found IN the case "THE GAS MAN"

to be safe do not skip scenes even if you see a car during the scene do not skip them just let them play out then go and get in the car.

i went countless times to the apartment complex south east of the sawyer house fire and the buick never ever ever ever showed up so i said F*** it i'll get the packard out of the way so while doing it i was around the sawyer house and said you know what im gonna check and sure enough i went to the apartment and OMG THERE WERE 5 of them parked right there.

i only need now the "WILLY OVERLAND" if anyone has any set locations or what disk these show up on the most please let me know. i spent 3 hours last night driving around where l.a. noire wiki said it would be and i found absolutely nothing i even branched out and still nothing.

Willys Overland

Location: Downtown, Central. You can often find these driving around the streets of Downtown.

Edited by Elux

Great guide but i can't find two cars and i have searched high and low on all discs

2-door car number 8: Chrystler Town and Country

Service car number 3: Chevrolet Van

Can anyone give me any tips on where to get these

Chrysler Town and Country

Location: Downtown, Hollywood. You can also find one in Kelso's Apartment parking lot during "A Polite Invitation."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

none of these vehicle locations have helped at all, just false hope. also you say the coroners van, studebaker, and police wagon are at most crime scenes but you dont specify that they are locked and you cannot use them, making this information useless.

• 2 weeks later...
none of these vehicle locations have helped at all, just false hope. also you say the coroners van, studebaker, and police wagon are at most crime scenes but you dont specify that they are locked and you cannot use them, making this information useless.

Don't know why you had such trouble but this guide sealed the deal for me... by the time I was done with everything except this cheeve I had only 5 vehicles missing and all 5 vehicles were exactly where the guide said they would be.

• 2 weeks later...