The Official Bitching Thread

Purge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been in loads of these glitched lobbies, they are sweet. I got nearly 290k xp in 1 game of SnD. Let the flaming begin.

On the other hand though I truly understand how frustrated ppl who wanna play legit are getting, id be the same and i feel your pain.

Although I always get mad when i get killed by Akimbo 1887s I must admit ive picked them up a few times when ive killed someone using them and I did have alot of fun:)

i dont think the heart beat sensors are cheap. thats probably because i use them. it all depends on how you use em tho, campers who use them to help get camp kills thats not cool. i use it so i can run around map and dont have to be cautious, as a result i die a lot but its more fun and without the heartbeat sensor i would have a lower K/D

the bitching:

the akimbo rangers and models range is rediculous. i can bitch about this one all day. way to many times have i been killed by this from a FAR distance.

the camping gets bad as well but doesnt bother me too much, how verticle the levels are really encourages campers.

the boosting is one of the worst things, i go into games very often where a group of kids are hiding with tactical insertion getting kills and killstreaks

where do i even begin...

those campers with heartbeat sensors on their m16's and famas'

who have 1887's as secondary. they never move and on the off chance of dying they go right back when nobody's looking. all the boosting is sooooo fucking gay. it mucks up the leaderboards and i think they should kick cheaters off the leaderboards. the top guy has apparently played over 13,000 days. WTF?

it's funny how such a great game can get ruined by such bad kids.

I don't give a flying fuck about akimbos, shitty maps, riot shields and even private glitchers (I'm not homophobic after all), but the matchmaking, which IW doesn't even seem to pay attention to, is the worst pile of shit I've ever encountered on Xbox Live. It takes ages to find a game, people always get thrown out of lobbies for no fucking reason, lack of party chat makes it hard to see on time, and those fucking lags when you spray a full magazine into guy just to get killed by one magic bullet - that's totally awesome. I love this game so fucking much, that I'd rather play something else. CoD: WaW, for example. At least it doesn't suck.

Dear Infinity Ward: Fuck you. Akimbo Shot guns are the stupidest fucking thing you have ever put out. They're over powered, they have the range of a fucking sniper rifle, and the accuracy to boot. The sheer number of people who use this fucking idiotic set up is so insane, it's fucking stupid! But, not as fucking stupid as you, Infinity Ward. I have lost the will to play a game that I very much loved, until today. I have been on a week long skid, that has seen my ratio go from 1.9 to 1.73. And it's because all I fucking play is people who 1) use Akimbo 1887s, 2) use grenade launchers, and 3) snipe. Do you have any fucking idea how obnoxious and increadibly fucking stupid that is? And it's all thanks to you, Infinity Ward. Game of the Year tarnished by trying to do too fucking much. I have no problems with anything else in this game, but the stupid fucking Akimbo 1887s has ruined this game for me. As for anyone who tells me to use them: Fuck you too, you ignorant ass holes. I'm not going to use something that completely ruins the game. 1887s in >2010?! What the fuck is that about anyway?! Akimbo anything sucks, period. This isn't Halo, this is fucking supposed to be "realistic". Not to say using Akimbo weapons isn't real, but who the shit is going to be able to handle two fucking shotguns like this? Pistols, okay, sure, whatever. Akimbo shotguns have go to go, Infinity Ward. I heard a patch was coming, WELL WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!? It's fucking Christmas break now, and I work all day, I want to come home and play some fucking MW2. But wait, the Akimbo is still prevalent as the day a patch was announced! Get your heads out of your rich a$$e$ and start working. I can't be the only one who feels this way, and if I am, well fuck everyone else too, oh, and have a great fucking day!

CoD4, here I come baby...Don't worry, I'll be gentle.

Edited by xXx3NIGM4xXx
Because I fucking want to! Wanna fight about it?!

Dear Infinity Ward: Fuck you. Akimbo Shot guns are the stupidest fucking thing you have ever put out. They're over powered, they have the range of a fucking sniper rifle, and the accuracy to boot. The sheer number of people who use this fucking idiotic set up is so insane, it's fucking stupid! But, not as fucking stupid as you, Infinity Ward. I have lost the will to play a game that I very much loved, until today. I have been on a week long skid, that has seen my ratio go from 1.9 to 1.73. And it's because all I fucking play is people who 1) use Akimbo 1887s, 2) use grenade launchers, and 3) snipe. Do you have any fucking idea how obnoxious and increadibly fucking stupid that is? And it's all thanks to you, Infinity Ward. Game of the Year tarnished by trying to do too fucking much. I have no problems with anything else in this game, but the stupid fucking Akimbo 1887s has ruined this game for me. As for anyone who tells me to use them: Fuck you too, you ignorant ass holes. I'm not going to use something that completely ruins the game. 1887s in >2010?! What the fuck is that about anyway?! Akimbo anything sucks, period. This isn't Halo, this is fucking supposed to be "realistic". Not to say using Akimbo weapons isn't real, but who the shit is going to be able to handle two fucking shotguns like this? Pistols, okay, sure, whatever. Akimbo shotguns have go to go, Infinity Ward. I heard a patch was coming, WELL WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!? It's fucking Christmas break now, and I work all day, I want to come home and play some fucking MW2. But wait, the Akimbo is still prevalent as the day a patch was announced! Get your heads out of your rich a$$ and start working. I can't be the only one who feels this way, and if I am, well fuck everyone else too, oh, and have a great fucking day!

Amen to that!

Over EVERYTHING else I want these damn dumbass spawns sorted.You kill someone ,they spawn behind you,you get killed you get spawned in front of someone already shooting/in the exact area a predator is dropping/etc.

Lightweight/commando should NEVER mean bulletproof.Sick of seeing people saying "shotgun wins" when judging from my experience the people claiming shotguns win either use LW/Commando themselves or use 87s because to put it quite simply LW/Commando knife lunge beats ANY weapon.Hell I'm starting to think a predator missle wouldn't stop them mid lunge.

Thinking on actually my biggest annoyance with this game is IW themselves,BETA testing would have elimated a lot of the issues cropping up but noooooooooooooo "we can't have any peasants touching our precious before release date" and what happens? Glitch,patched,patch causes glitches or more glitches found and so on and so on.

Hell 2 months of beta testing and all of this crap would have been ironed out.No dumb range 87s,no superman lunges,no Jav glitch,no care package glitch,no private/public glitch.Oh well rant over and settling in for whatever the next problem or glitch is going to be

Halo 3:ODST and Gears of War 2 have there own, so why not Modern Warfare 2? If you want to bitch about the game then you should do so here. I'm sick and tired of the various bitching threads cluttering up the forum.

So stop the people bitching and moaning. You crate a thread which starts with you bitching about people who bitch. You are a smart smart person.

Dear Infinity Ward: Fuck you. Akimbo Shot guns are the stupidest fucking thing you have ever put out. They're over powered, they have the range of a fucking sniper rifle, and the accuracy to boot. The sheer number of people who use this fucking idiotic set up is so insane, it's fucking stupid! But, not as fucking stupid as you, Infinity Ward. I have lost the will to play a game that I very much loved, until today. I have been on a week long skid, that has seen my ratio go from 1.9 to 1.73. And it's because all I fucking play is people who 1) use Akimbo 1887s, 2) use grenade launchers, and 3) snipe. Do you have any fucking idea how obnoxious and increadibly fucking stupid that is? And it's all thanks to you, Infinity Ward. Game of the Year tarnished by trying to do too fucking much. I have no problems with anything else in this game, but the stupid fucking Akimbo 1887s has ruined this game for me. As for anyone who tells me to use them: Fuck you too, you ignorant ass holes. I'm not going to use something that completely ruins the game. 1887s in >2010?! What the fuck is that about anyway?! Akimbo anything sucks, period. This isn't Halo, this is fucking supposed to be "realistic". Not to say using Akimbo weapons isn't real, but who the shit is going to be able to handle two fucking shotguns like this? Pistols, okay, sure, whatever. Akimbo shotguns have go to go, Infinity Ward. I heard a patch was coming, WELL WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!? It's fucking Christmas break now, and I work all day, I want to come home and play some fucking MW2. But wait, the Akimbo is still prevalent as the day a patch was announced! Get your heads out of your rich a$$ and start working. I can't be the only one who feels this way, and if I am, well fuck everyone else too, oh, and have a great fucking day!

uhh yeah me tooooo!!!

Over EVERYTHING else I want these damn dumbass spawns sorted.You kill someone ,they spawn behind you,you get killed you get spawned in front of someone already shooting/in the exact area a predator is dropping/etc.

Lightweight/commando should NEVER mean bulletproof.Sick of seeing people saying "shotgun wins" when judging from my experience the people claiming shotguns win either use LW/Commando themselves or use 87s because to put it quite simply LW/Commando knife lunge beats ANY weapon.Hell I'm starting to think a predator missle wouldn't stop them mid lunge.

Thinking on actually my biggest annoyance with this game is IW themselves,BETA testing would have elimated a lot of the issues cropping up but noooooooooooooo "we can't have any peasants touching our precious before release date" and what happens? Glitch,patched,patch causes glitches or more glitches found and so on and so on.

Hell 2 months of beta testing and all of this crap would have been ironed out.No dumb range 87s,no superman lunges,no Jav glitch,no care package glitch,no private/public glitch.Oh well rant over and settling in for whatever the next problem or glitch is going to be

Yeah they`ve been complete dicks over this game.The bugs and lag is a frigging joke

what the deuce am i playing the same game as all these bitches on this bitching thread.

i'm enjoying shooting the crap out of people on this game and getting the crap shot out of me. what do people want, it's a multiplayer shooter. you shoot they die, they shoot you die. if you keep getting killed then stop walking around in slow motion aiming down sights. run a bit aim fast and bang your dead motherfucker.

- Akimbo 1887 Shotguns. Accurate AND deadly up to what? 70 feet? 200 feet? What gives!? This gets me so angry!

- Regular (non-hardcore) Deathmatches - Sniper Rifle shots take more than one shot, sometimes even if I have it aimed at their NON-MOVING head within a short distance! UGH!!! I also have to double tap just about every other weapon too, but COME ON... a 50CAL bullet will blow half your face off! I've used the EBR and put 7 consecutive bullets into a pretty much stationary guy without him dying. Ridiculous.

- I CAN'T FREAKING STAND SOMEONE RUNNING INTO MY GUNFIRE TO STAB ME! This angers me the most when I have a shotgun. They live, I die. WTF! They run STRAIGHT at me as I'm bursting shots directly through them (freakin' white x's... I swear I get the most of them EVER!) This has happened with scopped and no scopped sniper rifles, the M16, single shottys, you name it, I hate it! I'd love to see some fool run at me IRL with a knife while I'm holding a gun. Goodluck buddy, gooooodluck!

- Weak Claymores and now you only get ONE!? WTF. If they're going to dumb down it's damage and capabilities, they should at least give you two!

- The map designs encourage team camping, we could use a map pack right about now too.

- If I back out of a game or exit a lobby due to it's map (OR due to it being the same damn one I backed out of), then get STUCK in the same damned map, it punishes me with a loss! WTF! If I'm 0-0-0-0 I should be allowed to back out with no punishment.

- On the same note of above, I HATE joining a game where the score is 6500 to 400 and I'm, of course, on the idiot team. GREAT! WONDERFUL! GRAND! Add another loss to my useless and inaccurate Stats/Leaderboards.

- Being able to climb on some things, but other things it won't let you up on, why!? If I can climb on top of one dumpster, I should be able to climb on top of ANY dumpster! I hate restrictions in what's suppose to be an open environment.

- Being caught up on something that forces my player to stand up when I'm prone. I HATE THIS. WTF. I'll be crawling them all of a sudden it stands me up and I'm usually immediately killed. I also hate it when it says (flashes in white) that I can't go prone when I am already laying prone somewhere. When this happens it usually restricts movement somehow for some derranged reason. Of course this only happens when I need to move quickly for a shot. Forces me to stand up or kneel, but that gets me noticed and shot. Things that make me want to scream...

- Having an enemy see me because my arm or leg is sticking out through a solid wall. Unfreakin'real!!! UNFREAKIN'REAL!!!!

- Idiot teammates that fire unsupressed weapons around me while I'm trying to be sneaky. Same people stand in front of me or are all up on my spot when I was there first when I'm trying to snipe. Oh, and these same douche bags throw random flashbangs at me and other teammates 'cause they're simply retarded douchebags and can't tell the difference between their teammates and the enemy!? I'm guessing? Ohh.. how about when a douchebag stands in front of you shooting, the enemy shoots back at them, but ALSO kills you. I usually backout immediately after this happens unless I have a REAL good game going.

- Being stuck with someone on my team who's running into bullets over and over again. I.E. 1-0-24 ..ugh! If you go worse than 1-10 (giving ya' some credit...) over and over, maybe you should just sell the damn game and play something else, like pong.

- Sometimes I'll shoot someone, see them run around a corner and for some derranged reason, the 9-30 bullets I put in them didn't kill them. That doesn't make me angry because I'll still get them.. but this does - when I try this same thing, I get around the corner on my screen, then I watch as what looks to be me lagging backwords (it's like a rewind of what I JUST saw), as if I didn't make it around the corner, and I watch myself die. W.T.F.!?!? Seriously!? This also happens as I'm holding the button to duck behind an object, and my player lags like a mother and never goes prone OR does drop to prone during death. Very annoying cover lag that I always experience. I assume this happens to others? Right? It BETTER. lol.

- I like hardcore, but I like to play regular team deathmatch a lot 'cause that's what my friends play. It'd be nice to have a regular mode that disables the kill cam. I know it discourages camping, but I hate how they'll spawn the player I JUST killed nearby limiting me with how much time I have to move positions. I don't camp, but I hate how they know the exact spot I'm in when I kill them - they can pretty much know where I'm going or where I'll be within the next 10 seconds as they respawn. Maybe I should blame the respawn system instead of the kill cam...

-Auto Aim. I hate how people can come around any corner, auto aim and randomly shoot (usually RPD's and such) and hit me when I'm in unusual spots.

- Uneven map rotations/Favored maps. Lack of a map voting system where players could vote in the next map.

- Highrise. I hate it. It's a camp or die map to me.

- Rust - could you make a smaller map? This map is absolutely insane, especially if the server is glitching and people have unlimitted n00b tube shots - ugh. Terrible.

- Estate. I hate this one too. I will ONLY camp on it and I HATE camping.

- Losing people I was grouped with when joining games. Of course it punishes me with a loss when I back out to pick them up again. YESS!

- Lack of party support when in Team Deathmatch. I hate having to mute everyone but who's in my group/lobby. I understand not wanting people to boost and to not let them party chat while on the opposite team, but if you're on the SAME team, what's the difference? I do see why in search and destroy or sabotage (whatever it is) you shouldn't be able to communicate with a live player if you're dead, but for gametypes like team deathmatch, it makes no sense to me to not allow private or party chat.

Why can't I talk to someone or a few people that are playing a different game while I'm playing Team Deathmatch? Freakin' stupid!

- Host Advantages. I've had my BEST games when I'm the host. I mean KILLER games with 0-3 deaths, a bunch of assists, and 20-40 kills. I normally score 10-15Kills, 1-5Assists, and 1-7Deaths if I'm not the host. So it's clear there's an unfair advantage!

- Dedicated Servers would probably solve most of my bitchings.

Ahh... I feel better now :)

GT: MONSTER SALAD