Which Sonic Game Will Be Released Next ?

ScottHarris

I think it will be Sonic 3D , or they could shock us and release Knuckles Chaotix .

I know what game i want...............Sonic Shuffle , i loved this game on the Dreamcast . It was the very first game i ever played on the Dreamcast , much better then the crappy Mario Party . Could be pretty fun online as well.......actually online would be terrible , it would be ruined by the rage quitters . :D

I think it will be Sonic 3D , or they could shock us and release Knuckles Chaotix .

I know what game i want...............Sonic Shuffle , i loved this game on the Dreamcast . It was the very first game i ever played on the Dreamcast , much better then the crappy Mario Party . Could be pretty fun online as well.......actually online would be terrible , it would be ruined by the rage quitters . :D

I think the only one that's going to be released any time soon is Sonic Adventure 2, because the first has already been released, and it's a fan favorite.

You never know, though. It could be Sonic Spinball!

Not Sonic, but made by Sonic Team: Ristar!

I want this game on my 360 so bad, mainly because I never beat it as a kid. That last boss was something else. But the game was fun as hell and shows what Sonic Team can do if they aren't just making Sonic games.

I'd love Knuckles Chaotix though, again because it's kind of rare for Sonic fans.

I want this game on my 360 so bad, mainly because I never beat it as a kid. That last boss was something else. But the game was fun as hell and shows what Sonic Team can do if they aren't just making Sonic games.

I'd love Knuckles Chaotix though, again because it's kind of rare for Sonic fans.

I am sure one day Ristar will be on XBLA , it's too good for it not to be .

while i would certainly love to see ristar, knuckles chaotix, and sonic 3d blast, i have to agree with vance almighty: sonic adventure 2. just the most likely. however, i wouldn't put knuckles chaotix completely off the radar.

more than any of these titles, i'd like to see another great sonic team game: nights into dreams... anybody with me on this?

while i would certainly love to see ristar, knuckles chaotix, and sonic 3d blast, i have to agree with vance almighty: sonic adventure 2. just the most likely. however, i wouldn't put knuckles chaotix completely off the radar.

more than any of these titles, i'd like to see another great sonic team game: nights into dreams... anybody with me on this?

I think if Sonic Adventure 2 is released next then i can see Nights into dreams being released at the same time as part of another Dreamcast collection . Add Shenmue 1 and Toy Commander and i would be very happy :D

• 2 weeks later...

The next sonic game to be released will be Sonic 4 episode 2, and the next rerelease will probably be Sonic Adventure 2 with battle as DLC. I can't wait for Sonic Adventure 2 to come out, it's by far my favorite sonic game and even though I have it for GameCube I would love to have it on my 360. Especially so I can have achievements for it. I also agree with what has been previously said that Knuckles Chaotix would be a very good release too. I haven't played it yet but I would love to give it a try it looks very fun. But either way I'll be happy I love sonic games and am looking forward to any Sonic game to be released new or classic.

• 3 weeks later...

sonic's ultimate genesis collection....

ristar is one of my favorite games

Brings back the memories:locked

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
http://www.wpcentral.com/xbox-live-developer-interview-sega-makers-sonic-cd

On a similar note, which Sonic games do fans most often request for rerelease?

Sonic CD by far is the #1. SEGA has also gotten lots of requests for Knuckles Chaotix and Sonic Adventure 2 as well.

reckon it must be either Knuckles Chaotix or Adventures 2 then, I would be happy with either as long as they don't have a not getting hurt achivement.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...