Seriously? Seriously... Extremely SERIOUS! --Sign here--

PreludeToHatred

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a run down of exactly what I have left.

Hard Target 2999 MAXED

Hoarder 1999 MAXED

Lancer 5999 MAXED

Captor 999 MAXED

Spotter 11999 MAXED

Pistols 5999 MAXED

Assistant - 3492/5000

Active Reloader - 15274/25000

Old Schooler - 287/3000

Shock Trooper - 1395/3000

Wingman - 2349/3000

Sawed Off - 1789/6000

Retro - 277/6000

Hammer Burst - 308/6000

How many of you guys think their next DLC will include some kind of prestige achievements? We know they are introducing a prestige system but do you think they will include achievements attached too?

I really hope they don't - because the guys on here that have Seriously 3.0 will have to continue putting even more time into the damn game!

Cool, added.

How many of you guys think their next DLC will include some kind of prestige achievements? We know they are introducing a prestige system but do you think they will include achievements attached too?

I really hope they don't - because the guys on here that have Seriously 3.0 will have to continue putting even more time into the damn game!

I think there's about a 99.999% chance of there being at least 1 achievement for the new re-up system, and a 90% or so chance of there being 3 achievements for each time you can re-up. I welcome it though, I'm a Gears player and planned on playing long after Seriously 3.0 anyway.

PreludeToHatred I'm gonna hold you to your promise of me going on the table in gold writing lol. I've managed to get to 41%, 15 onyx medals, 8.25k kills in 3 weeks!

You'll have to stick around for a few months though cos I have to get war supporter legit now and only have 4 haha!

Now could we include a list of ppl who didn't use the War Supporter glitches?

Yeah, fat chance that any of them did it legit. No one has that kind of time. And if they do, they need to leave their mother's basement and see the world. This is a real dumb achievement; thanks EPIC.

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/816535/0/default.pngXbox Gamercards

So in other words, you agree that this list is rendered useless due to the glitch then since there's no way to get Seriously 3.0 legit and we've only had 14 events thus far?

It's hardly useless is it if the the glitch didn't exist this list would still be who got all the medal's first except war supporter.