Achievement Discussion

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy way to max out stud counter for Gopher achievement.. Get all the 2x, 4x, etc. stud multipliers. Turn on invincibility and perfect deflect then go to Defense of Kashykk and go to town on all the droids and troopers on the beach. Or you can goto the next phase where you just keep killing all the droids but just don't kill the the 2 droids on the ledges or the gig is up..

Ok I have to be one of these people also with the achievement of "Perform 20 unblockable lightsaber combos" achievement" As many times I tired still can't get it. I would like to request video on youtube of this achievement or if Matt or someone else who already has this achievement feel free to join my game as please send me a message on my gametag is Mark4banishment.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I am trying to get the 100% achievement and I'm stuck at 97.8%. I've gotten all red and gold bricks, all mini-kits and blue challenge kits, bought every tip, extra and character from the store. Also maxed out the stud counter, this and the online achievement are the only ones I'm missing. Anyone know where the last 2.2% is?

i have used the guide its helped me alot, the bolts hit the same people becuas eof perfect deflect shoots at the person who shot you but it aint giving it to me

You might need to try turning the "Perfect Deflect" off. It might not allow you to get the achievement with the extra turned on.

Do you have to complete the super story in less than an hour for it to count towards the 100%. I got 115,000 studs and finished episode 5 in 1:11:00, and it said super story complete and flashed a percentage up, but i dont know if the percentage went up any from before I attempted it.

Do you have to complete the super story in less than an hour for it to count towards the 100%. I got 115,000 studs and finished episode 5 in 1:11:00, and it said super story complete and flashed a percentage up, but i dont know if the percentage went up any from before I attempted it.

Just figured it out, its either 100,000 studs or under an hour.