Achievement Trading & Friendly Group Thread

Krazie

Glad to see people are still playing this! I just got the game a few days ago, and will be looking to get the co-op achievements at some point. I'm pretty busy with school right now, but if anyone is interested, just send me a FR and we'll get them knocked out at some point.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody can help with the achievements such as Can't We Go Beyond Thunderdome, Duel-icious, United We Stand, and Duelinator that would be much helpful for me.

Also must have a mic and will be on tonight if any of you guys could help with these Message me at livinglaser if you can help with these achievements thanks

Gt livinglaser:)

Edited by livinglaser

Hi, I'm looking for a God Shield on borderlands and a Glitched shot gun 1 shot 1 kill, I used to own these on my other xbox account but due to hard drive transfer gone wrong i was unable to keep my 2 glitched items :( i have been looking for help on regaining them but no luck and would appreciate any help i can receive i can not complete this game 100% without the glitched items so please help me.

My xbox live gamertag is = Ops Lewis vVv

I can do all the call of duty's on the hardest setting in co-op and also all the Halo's or any assistance with any game if i have it, Message me, Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey All,

I was hoping someone could help me with the...

'A They'll Tell Two Friends Achievement'

I already have a co op partner so I am not looking to do a campaign with anyone..I just wanna join a game quickly to grab this achievement.

GT - Major Rawne

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...