Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK everyone I'm trying to get a group of 6 people together for a boosting session next Sunday at 19:00 GMT. We will be boosting any achievements required (although mainly Download Complete) so join now!!! I have already boosted abstergo employee of the month so I could easily help with that one as well.

You can also sign up if there are already 6 players, just in case someone of the first 6 drops out. Just reply either here or send me a message on Xbox LIVE (preferably on LIVE)

**I will get everyone together but I'll probably not join in on the boosting myself as I probably won't need it anymore by then**

Group 1

1. iTz Arms

2. Jimbo LaFleur

3. iNightmare UK

4. FamilyGuyGary

5. EPIC x L3G3NDZ

6. Spiderman721

Group 2 / replacements

1. Raegann

Edited by Rule

OK everyone I'm trying to get a group of 6 people together for a boosting session next Sunday at 19:00 GMT. We will be boosting any achievements required (although mainly Download Complete) so join now!!! I have already boosted abstergo employee of the month so I could easily help with that one as well.

You can also sign up if there are already 6 players, just in case someone of the first 6 drops out. Just reply either here or send me a message on Xbox LIVE (preferably on LIVE)

Group 1

1. Raegann

2. Most Vehement

3. iNightmare UK

4. FamilyGuyGary

5. EPIC x L3G3NDZ

Group 2 / replacements

1. The High Camel

Please sign me up for this.

If I should get the achievements before sunday (I highly doubt that) I would let you know so that you know I won't be in.

Group 1

1. Raegann

2. Most Vehement

3. iNightmare UK

4. FamilyGuyGary

5. EPIC x L3G3NDZ

Group 2 / replacements

1. The High Camel

Sign me up for this please

Hi, I am looking for a group of six people that would like to work on boosting some of the upgradable abilities and their challenges in this game. We'll be getting EXP of course, but that won't be the focus; the focus will be to get annoying conditions like using sprint boosts to counter throwing knives and other such things you may not have had happen during your playing. Please send a message to Shdwwrym on Live to let me know if there's interest, and we can hopefully get all those abilities unlocked!

I'm looking for two other people that want to do EXTREME VARIETYbonus. I will be following this YouTube guide posted by the ledgend tyger7 http://m.youtube.com/?rdm=4new99u5h#/watch?v=o74Fiq7u9xw

Add me or invite

Gametag = g

I'm NO LONGER BOOSTING this achievement. Good luck all and see you in the next game

Edited by Yoda beer

looking to boost the online achievements in brotherhood especially abstergo employee of the month and reach lvl 50 will start boosting around 10:30pm est tonight if interested send me a msg or friend request on live GT:asotavb

Group 1

1.asotavb

2.Lord Vader 727

3.Voice Echoed

4.GreenScreenTDB

5.Kuroji Zero

6.CorruptCovenant

Group 2

Replacements

Edited by GhostFaceKillah

Can we get some kind of moderation here, or can people pay attention? Look back on the past two to three pages before you post, especially for singular players looking for groups. Yes, I'm ranting here on my own behalf because of the group message I posted two days ago but that's because I see people posting here everyday going for the same achievements I am, but not even bothering to look at groups already formed.

I would like to organize a boosting session for Download Complete on Sunday, 7th at 10:00 (in the morning) GMT. We need six people to boost this but I would also like to have a few people as backup just in case someone doesn't show up or someone wants to drop out. I also need a few bonuses for Abstergo EOTM but I'd say let's focus on level boosting primarily. Current list is:

1. Jimbo LaFleur, Lvl. 14

2. <open slot>

3. <open slot>

4. <open slot>

5. <open slot>

6. <open slot>

Backup players:

1. <open slot>

2. <open slot>

3. <open slot>

Please do also state your current level.

Edited by cstoeber

I would like to organize a boosting session for Download Complete on Sunday, 7th at 10:00 (in the morning) GMT. We need six people to boost this but I would also like to have a few people as backup just in case someone doesn't show up or someone wants to drop out. I also need a few bonuses for Abstergo EOTM but I'd say let's focus on level boosting primarily. Current list is:

1. Jimbo LaFleur, Lvl. 14

2. <open slot>

3. <open slot>

4. <open slot>

5. <open slot>

6. <open slot>

Backup players:

1. <open slot>

2. <open slot>

3. <open slot>

Please do also state your current level.

I can be a backup if anything. My lv is 38. I say backup as i may have work sunday.