Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, Chaos done, now all that's left is weapon challenges. Whoever feels like boosting back and forth hit me up, if possible 2 people so we can all get the Multi-kills for heavy projectile weapons.

GT: ali900

Edited by ali900

• 2 weeks later...

hi all - want to boost the weapon challenges, and generally grind out kills

also, if it's possible, i need to boost the 10kills/1death multiplayer achievement - so looking for a group of players for private matches - also to use this for getting the multikill weapon challenges

i don't have DLC

UltimateTT66

Edited by UltimateTT66

Hello all.

I'm looking for any boosting partners for the weapon challenges and various other online achievements (Devastation, Down to earth, and all the Chaos DLC achievements.)

My timezone is GMT +0,

My Gamertag is: Natanjazaal

I'm also willing to boost you for as long as need be after I have my achievements to ensure we all get what we're after ^.^

Drop me a friend request anytime, and just pop 'space marine' in it for clarification, thanks!

Need the weapon challenges and the "Devastation!" and "Down To Earth" achievements. Add my gamertag and leave a message if you are interested. I'm down for several sessions if we need to split up the time for the challenges. Cheers.

GT: FathomX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Still grinding kills for weapons - just straight kills now, no streaks or multis.

Also needing some decent partners to complete the chaos invasion bonus wave, preferably public co-op.

Hit me up: gag is. UltimateTT66

Hey all - still needing to grind out kills on weapons, plus defeat the bonus wave public co-op as mentioned above.

Will be largely free this sunday (9th) if anyone is around / online

• 1 month later...