Johnny on the spot

all i can tell you is that i got this yesterday no problems

here is the info,which you will probably already know

1st time is when you are listening in with the Directional Microphone on Olga,Ocelot and Solidus,move the microphone over to the left and listen in to Johnny having the time of his life

2nd time when Emma is making her way across the oil fence and you are using the sniper rifle and thermal goggles to take out the claymores,cyphers and armed soldiers and when she goes behind the first pontoon,switch to the Directional Microphone again and listen in,where johnny talks to her,hints at his bowel problems but Emma hasn't a clue what he is going on about and then he lets her go,but then gets the shits again

the achievement locked for me after the conversation was over

that's all i can tell you,hope it helps

Don't forget, the achievement is to hear his bowel noises, not just his speech...

When you're with Ames, move the mic to the left quickly to ensure you don't miss the noises.

On the oil bridge, make sure you've cleared everyone (including the new sentries that will appear) before switching to the mic and aiming at the second column Emma walks behind. Keep it aimed there until she reappears.

1st time is when you are listening in with the Directional Microphone on Olga,Ocelot and Solidus,move the microphone over to the left and listen in to Johnny having the time of his life

2nd time when Emma is making her way across the oil fence and you are using the sniper rifle and thermal goggles to take out the claymores,cyphers and armed soldiers and when she goes behind the first pontoon,switch to the Directional Microphone again and listen in,where johnny talks to her,hints at his bowel problems but Emma hasn't a clue what he is going on about and then he lets her go,but then gets the shits again

I just want to clarify, 1st time - As soon as you gain control with the microphone, whip it left, you need to actually hear the gurgling noises... this part stops when you hear him discover that "There's no paper" - Sucks to be Johnny

2nd time - when Emma is crossing the oil fence and you are picking off soldiers and cyphers, each time Emma goes behind a strut she'll say something for those curious enough to use the mic. 1st strut she talks about Raiden, his hair etc. 2nd strut, Johnny holds her up and then decides to let her go due to his experience with Meryl in Shadow Moses. Hold the mic there until Emma reappears and the achievement will pop

Whenever I move the mic over to Johnny in the toilet I never hear any noise just the subtitles come up (and all you can hear is Ocelot and Solidus talking) Am I doing anything wrong?

same thing happened to me actually on that occasion(but not in the Xbox1 Substance version),the achievement still popped when i did the second occasion

• 11 months later...

OMG THANK YOU! XD I've been looking for Johnny for sometime now. c: