Any Glitches So Far Yet?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was doing the last level of film one got ll the mini kits and compass stuff and decided to save and quit as i was on the final fight with barbossa and the monkey wouldnt get of my head and the second charcter had vanished anyway when when screen comes back on i am in some werid place thats all black and where ever you move you fall down and die :/ so i quit out and it didnt save whole stupid level again -sigh-

I had a glitch in the first film after breaking Jack out of jail. It was at the part where you roll the barrel onto the switch to open the door to get to the beach. I rolled the barrel onto the switch and then it wouldn't continue to roll. Had to redo the level to get the door open.

Has anyone else had the problem of first player dropping out on the Blackbeard fight? I lost out on my Complete Film 4 achievement because every time one of the hearts transferred from Angelica to Blackbeard, the game automatically dropped out my Player 1. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to replay it with my first player on the player 2 slot because that's the only way I can think of to fix it :(

If you just replay the last level on your own it should unlock. It did for me :)

My draw bridge won't go back up. the one you have to build the gold bricks to get to the Invincibility red hat. Anyone know how to fix this?

Have you already been in the door after this?

If you have it should still be open from before.

(Mine did this and I just walked over to get in the door)

Hoist the colours! looks glitched for me. I finished the game now, and i havent earned it yet! Any tips? I just simply got all the 200 items.

What I am about to go over will help you with this problem

Glitches I encounted:

1) Many freezes, installing helps.

2) On Dead Man Chest - Chapter 2 (Touch of Destiny) In Tia Dalma's house, if you use the sword lever BEFORE pushing the box over the trapdoor (this means when you push the box into the already existing hole in the floor) it will glitch and when you return downstairs you will not be able to rebuild it.

3) I played the main story all the way through with my nephew, my gamertag was signed in on Controller 1 the entire time. However, I received credit for completing all 4 films. While he only received credit for the last 2 films. We played straight through with a few pauses, but nothing ever broke the stream of gameplay.

4) And this one refers to the paragraph I quoted. First off, you specifically did not mention you had sailed each ship, you must go to the hub and break the minikits and ride in each boat. Now, as far as the glitch goes, as soon as I completed the game 100% I returned to the hub and sailed each one many times without receiving the the achievement. I rebooted and came back in and rode each one and it worked just fine. Not sure what the exact problem was... but a simple reboot will fix this if you are having trouble getting it to unlock.

• 2 months later...

Meh I just got a glitch in 'Norrington's Choice'. After breaking the people out of jail, I am supposed to select the tattoo'd guy to continue by using him to pull open the door..except it acts like I don't have access to that character. Can't select him or do anything but kill him and he just stands there waving at me.

Gah, this will be my first and last lego game with how glitchy this thing is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I ran into a glitch in the Fountain of Youth level in the fourth film. In the Fountain itself, you have to move the mermaid statues to knock the pillar over. The first one is easy enough, but when I move the second one to the back of the room, I push those blocks on the bridge thing. It's supposed to unlock a plank bridge. Problem is, I can't push the block that moves left and right to the left. It stops right after I push it. I figured it was probably just stuck on something, so I tried pushing it up or down, then pushing it left. Still won't move. It seems the only thing I can do is restart the whole level over, and hope that it works this time.

• 4 weeks later...
first time i played London Town there was a glitch at the end where after i hit Angelica once i couldnt hit her again, she would stand in a corner and block every attack, couldnt get her down to 2 so she would jump to the rafters. after redoing the level it worked fine.

I got that one to

If you try for the 8x treasure hat you have to pass a bridge. I opened the bridge before one time and went in. I come back a few days later and when I tried to open the bridge which was already built using the barrel to run on the bridge would do nothing! I cannot pass it at all! I keep spinning over and over on the platform and nothing happens! WHATS GOING ON!?:eek::confused::mad::(

I am kinda having the same issue. I got the bridge up once, opened that witch ladys house, came back to get the hats from over there a few days later but i cant get the bridge to come back up again which is stopping me from getting fast dig, luckily the house remained open for me. But that one damn hat is going to stop me from 100% that game, and i REFUSE to restart the game for one hat.

Any chance there is a cheat out there for Fast Dig?

I got that one to

I am kinda having the same issue. I got the bridge up once, opened that witch ladys house, came back to get the hats from over there a few days later but i cant get the bridge to come back up again which is stopping me from getting fast dig, luckily the house remained open for me. But that one damn hat is going to stop me from 100% that game, and i REFUSE to restart the game for one hat.

Any chance there is a cheat out there for Fast Dig?

It would be nice if the developers play there own game and get the glitches out. I don't think there are red hat codes.

• 1 month later...

So I ran into a weird glitch...I was trying to play White Cap Bay but because Jack wasn't my main character loading the chapter, he wasn't coming up as a playable character. When I quit the level and went back in with Jack being my character...everything worked fine.

But still, a little annoying that it doesn't know what characters to put in the levels...

• 1 month later...

I destroyed the 4 barrels taps,didn't notice minikit show up at first, went to the left & destroyed the smaller & larger chest for minikit,went back to right where 4 barrels are & that minikit disappeared.Replayed lv,arrow there but minikit won't pop out. Kraken lv i think.

London lv during stagecoach chase scene,silver box on back coach i destroyed it but didnt get minikit b/c i didnt notice it.ON replay of lv the silverbox is there but can't be destroyed, therefore no minikit! 3 replays/restarts. Cleared cache, still glitched.

I've encountered three glitches with the game so far:

1. The game won't install, it just freezes when I try to install it.

2. On the level "Smugglers Den", the beam of light is supposed to knock down two platforms when it enters the underground cave. These platforms didn't drop so the level had to be restarted.

3. On the level "Fountain of Youth", I have no way of getting the mermaid from the far right of the level to the water spout in the upper left.