Stupidest looking game characters ever

gameplayer

I'm in two minds....

I've seen a few videos now and when I first saw the trailer for Brink, I thought it looked truly awesome and then I felt slightly let down to know that it was first person.

Since then, I've seen some other videos but I'm still in two minds. Half of me thinks it looks awesome and the other half I think that it could become really repetitive and boring.

I will probably rent it but from what I have seen so far, I don't think it will be a keeper...

Ripping off Borderlands how? Please don't say because of the weapon customization because Borderlands certainly wasn't the first to introduce this:Bounce:

I don't remember any customizing of the weapons in Borderlands. Brink has attachments and Borderlands doesn't have any of that.

To me Brink is Call of Duty: Parkour. A first person shooter with acrobatics. Can't wait for this game.

It has to be this game.

http://i54.tinypic.com/20prqbp.jpg

You clearly havent played many games have you? Is it too radical and different for you? Would you rather it be more boring like Halo or CoD?

IMO(and many others) Brinks artsyle is brilliant. Infact i prefer an exaggerated realizm artstyle to just a normal visual style.

Brink reminds me alot of one of my all-time favorite games... TimeSplitters

http://www.gamezone.com/images/gamezone/23/4/38/s23438_XB_4.jpg

You clearly havent played many games have you? Is it too radical and different for you? Would you rather it be more boring like Halo or CoD?

IMO(and many others) Brinks artsyle is brilliant. Infact i prefer an exaggerated realizm artstyle to just a normal visual style.

Brink reminds me alot of one of my all-time favorite games... TimeSplitters

Exactly what I was thinking. Brinks exaggerated art style will make itself stand out in years to come.

PS Good ole Timesplitters. Crazy, Psychotic, and downright insane gameplay made it a blast to play.