Lost Episode 1 - 10/10 Difficulty

The 40s is more/less the same difficulty than Ryu's one, but the "Perfect K.O." is far harder, it took me a little more than one hour (Jump and throw a fireball, if Akuma is hit by the fireball, you can safely do your combo. He never used his focus when I started a combo with an air fireball).

It's funny how different everybody's experiences with this is. I had kind of a hard time with Ryu Perfect and 40 seconds. But with Akuma, I beat with a perfect like on the 2nd try. However, the 40 second one took HOURS.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with Akuma (for me) was because of his focus, using it all the time so he could cancel one of my move then KO me.

I found out after a lot of tries that the only way to be sure he won't use his focus during one of my combo is to start the combo with an air fireball.

• 2 weeks later...

The 5th mission is hard. Still haven't done it yet. Ryu keeps hitting me on impossible way's.

Also the contols seems so slow. Like there is a sec. delay when hitting a button -.-

Came so close a few times. The big problem I got that he always knew to counter while I was hitting a combo.

Eddit: Just got it after 30 tries.

Edited by Dark Link IV

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Unfortunately I bought this before even reading up on it, assuming it would be like the rest of the game. My Street Fighter skill is about a 0/10, so this mission is near impossible for me. I have given up after just about two hours on the same mission, it just isn't going to happen.

I agree with the OP, this is definitely a 10/10 difficulty for someone who sucks hardcore at fighters. Really wish I hadn't purchased both DLCs since I won't be able to complete them :(