Achievement Guide

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I finally got the "odds" ach to pop. And I think I figured out what happened. I was going with 30 kills 20 deaths and the likes. When the ach popped I had 38 kills and 17 deaths. So my guess is you need twice as many kills than deaths. I hope it helps.

You know I bet you that's what it is. I was 15 and 4 when I got it. My friend was 4 and 2 when he got it while we were boosting a different one.

Heres something fo rthe guide.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/S+/9t/14CLiGJhbC9ECRoHGlpTVkQzL2FjaC8wLzMwAAAAAOfn5-hC71c=.jpgBank Shot - At the first part of mission 3 you start behind a door that leads to a lift lobby. In this lobby there are some guys setting up some explosive barrels enter the lobby and shoot the barrels this causes them to explode and kill the guy setting them up. You should be able to get three kills easily this way. Once you've used all the barrels just let yourself die and rinse and repeat.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/c+/Za/04CLiGJhbC8wCBoHGlpTVkQzL2FjaC8wLzJEAAAAAOfn5-x15m8=.jpgRaining Men - Same as above enter lift lobby kill first guy to the right then run around to the left 4 - 5 guys jump down from the level above just time it right and throw a grenade at them. Took a few tries but got it eventually.

Hey, how about some credits in "your guide" for the people who posted guide information before you did or even had the game?

I have been playing the game offline since my friend has my wireless adapter for he 360 but im gettting it back on friday and I will have all the peoples name at the end of the guide i promise and thank you guys for all the help

I have been playing the game offline since my friend has my wireless adapter for he 360 but im gettting it back on friday and I will have all the peoples name at the end of the guide i promise and thank you guys for all the help

As that may be, us Canadians had it before you americans and I posted the part of the guild I contributed to, the day before the US got the game:)

Just want credit for my work is all.

As that may be, us Canadians had it before you americans and I posted the part of the guild I contributed to, the day before the US got the game:)

Just want credit for my work is all.

You'll get credit but Canadian or not it shouldn't matter, I don't want a country rant starting in this thread. Just relax, you'll get it. Thank you for your work.

ATM there are no glitched achievements reported and no one has 1k left so we arent exactly sure i would say 25+ hours

I would say 35+ because the rank achievements are not known yet. Like how much EXP one needs to get the Four Star General Achievement. But none the less great guide its coming along well.

Heres something fo rthe guide.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/S+/9t/14CLiGJhbC9ECRoHGlpTVkQzL2FjaC8wLzMwAAAAAOfn5-hC71c=.jpgBank Shot - At the first part of mission 3 you start behind a door that leads to a lift lobby. In this lobby there are some guys setting up some explosive barrels enter the lobby and shoot the barrels this causes them to explode and kill the guy setting them up. You should be able to get three kills easily this way. Once you've used all the barrels just let yourself die and rinse and repeat.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/c+/Za/04CLiGJhbC8wCBoHGlpTVkQzL2FjaC8wLzJEAAAAAOfn5-x15m8=.jpgRaining Men - Same as above enter lift lobby kill first guy to the right then run around to the left 4 - 5 guys jump down from the level above just time it right and throw a grenade at them. Took a few tries but got it eventually.

really helpful, thanks!

Can you please re-word the achievement guide? English would be good, thank you.

Go to the melee achievement, suicidal tendencies achievement, home wrecker achievement for instance. Some of it dosen't make sense.

You've done a good job, but i think Butters should of wrote this. Not saying this is bad, but he's, just, well, better at English.

Edited by Lordvader178

Can you please re-word the achievement guide? English would be good, thank you.

Go to the melee achievement, suicidal tendencies achievement, home wrecker achievement for instance. Some of it dosen't make sense.

You've done a good job, but i think Butters should of wrote this. Not saying this is bad, but he's, just, well, better at English.

My guide was just fine. My guide was from actually playing it. It was all self explanatory.

Melee achievement and all weapon achievements you get as you get the weapons themselves. Melee is easy to do at start of game, or even on "Easy" difficulty. Just melee 5 people.

"B" button does the melee attack. You can do 3 types with it..if you run and hit B..you do a slide attack. if you jump and hit B, you do a roundhouse kick or a scissor kick. Just using B normally does a melee attack with your weapon.

Suicidal Tendancies: Kill youself 5 times in single player. Greande yourself to death.

Home Wrecker: Flip 50 Pieces of cover. When you walk up to something, like a table it will say "hit X to flip cover". So you hit "X". Now do that to 50 more pieces of cover and you get the achievement.

I posted my guide because I had already done the achievements and completed them before Butters had even had the game.

Excuse me for not waiting for, or using a premade guide to post. I posted when I did them and how to do them.

Butters isn't the only person in the Xbox360a world that can post guides. Sheesh.

I don't know if this will matter to anyone, but I have finished 3 different matches...3 different gametypes with a positive kill/death ratio and still not gotten the achievement "I'll take those odds".

I tried Armored Front, Control, and Deathmatch and I have had more kills than deaths 3-4 different times and it still won't unlock. I have absolutely no idea why. If anyone else has seen this or knows something I don't then please let me know.