enraged rager

M0rpheus

so before attacking me and saying I can't read....

only on 1! achievement of the new dlc it says to play on public or ranked (indeed the golden stuff)

so I played an private overrun on WARD, I killed 5 people as an enraged rager... thought it would popp up after 3 kills while being enraged but nothing, 5kills...still nothing...

after ALL (lmao) the **** with the surprise achievemnt...

lol against bots...

thought already...damn this would be an easy achievement! tsss

that's your problem right there man,in order to get multi kills you need to have guests or other people in your game other wise the ribbons wont pop up. and its the same concept for surpise if you don't have that achievement yet

that's your problem right there man,in order to get multi kills you need to have guests or other people in your game other wise the ribbons wont pop up. and its the same concept for surpise if you don't have that achievement yet

Not to mention Xbox has not updated the achievements yet so none are attainable at the moment. Check out xbox.com to see that they're still at 60 total achievements. Until they update it to 70 you're wasting your time.

The stats have not been updated but it is very possible to unlock some of the new achievements. I unlocked "Look What I Found" earlier and it worked just fine. However the stats have not been updated in the main achievement overview. If you go into the specific game list it says 57/70 (in my case that is) though.

Therefore I would think that the new achievements are available to unlock. :)

Edit: Thinking about it some more made me realise that it might be better to wait until they are uploaded to xbox.com. Otherwise there is the chance of having to redo everything again once they officially go online.

Edited by Reggiez

The stats have not been updated but it is very possible to unlock some of the new achievements. I unlocked "Look What I Found" earlier and it worked just fine. However the stats have not been updated in the main achievement overview. If you go into the specific game list it says 57/70 (in my case that is) though.

Therefore I would think that the new achievements are available to unlock. :)

well yeah you can unlock all the dlc achievements right now, they just wont count towards the total Gamerscore for judgement and overall

I am able to get ribbons in matches with just bots. Is it just some that can't? I know the room has to be full of bots to get ribbons.

nope don't have the surprise achievo yet, waited on the update but had it all wrong, thought the surprise also would be uptained with bots on private, but's it's just the server thing they fixed...so you can do it now on private but with people... my bad, thks again for clearing that out! cheers

For the rager achievement you can have a guest select the medic and throw their stim gas down at their feet just as your rager goes into rage mode. Then you should be able to kill your guest at least twice before the stim gas wears off. Achievement Unlocked.

For the rager achievement you can have a guest select the medic and throw their stim gas down at their feet just as your rager goes into rage mode. Then you should be able to kill your guest at least twice before the stim gas wears off. Achievement Unlocked.

That's seems like a good way of doing it, I wonder if anyone can confirm this?

So to clarify, by guest you mean myself and my second controller?

Yes by guest I mean you with a second controller. Or if you are playing with a friend have them be the medic that throws the stim gas down.Then go into rage mode with your rager and kill the medic at least twice before their stim gas wears off.Either way works for the achievement

Yes by guest I mean you with a second controller. Or if you are playing with a friend have them be the medic that throws the stim gas down.Then go into rage mode with your rager and kill the medic at least twice before their stim gas wears off.Either way works for the achievement

Great news! Thanks for the help.

This worked to perfection. Thanks!

• 4 months later...

After all the patches and stuff, this method still works. Just did it with my cousin and it worked like a charm! Thanks for the tip!