Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

hey guys, I'll start a session at 1PM EST. hopefully a bunch of us can make it then. I'm more than willing to help out later or to play multiple games if not everyone can make it right away, so just message me when you want to do it. if this time doesn't work, try posting on here and set another time so people can make it.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, I'll start a session at 1PM EST. hopefully a bunch of us can make it then. I'm more than willing to help out later or to play multiple games if not everyone can make it right away, so just message me when you want to do it. if this time doesn't work, try posting on here and set another time so people can make it.

Good time. Ill be there and I can help out later as well if needed.

EDIT: Got it. Thanks everybody!

Edited by bob101910

I'll be there.

Hey, I'm also looking for help with tf2 achievements. I only need Hardcore and Flamethrower, and would really appreciate help. I'll help with any others people need, particularly the Friends achievement (which was a nightmare for me). If you want to boost Hardcore, I am planning on using the Spy/Engineer method, or the dual Engineer method.