What TV show did you recently get into?

Rage Warrior

The Wire last year - I don't think anything will ever impress me as much as that.

Then I discovered Curb Your Enthusiasm. Half way through Season 4 of the 7 series. It is class. Superb comedy. Probably not for everyone, but I love it.

Also, the Sopranos boxset. I only ever saw about 1 or 2 series. Always intended to re-visit it when they released the dvds at a reasonable price. Almost finished season 1. Brilliant tv show. There are a lot of brilliant tv shows these days apparently - most American ones, but I just want to catch up on old tv shows I've meant to get around to watching for ages.

Then it will be Six Feet Under which I also lost track of, then maybe something newer.

I barely watch TV, so I rarely discover new programs that are worth the watch. However, Spartacus: Blood and Sand started a few weeks ago on TV here, and I really like it.

Other than that I watch House every now and then, and that's pretty much it. Wonder why I ever bothered getting the luxury TV pack with hundreds of channels I pay for every month while I don't watch them.