One game you never want on your Gamertag

Death Metal Jim

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the one game on the 360 that you would never put on your Gamertag, more than any other? It could be any game, and for any reason.

For me it will always be Avatar: The Burning Earth. This game is infamous for being the easiest 1000 you can get in the shortest amount of time possible. I don't ever want it going anywhere near my 360, let alone on my GT. I'd honestly rather play Hannah Montana or My Horse And Me 2, because at least those require some sort of effort.

Again, list any game you want for whatever reason, be it the difficulty, leaderboard achievements, unobtainable achievements, whatever. I just ask that everyone list only one game. I look forward to reading everyone's responses :).

GTA V. Grand theft auto sucks.... hasnt been since GTA 1

Games I have played:

Guitar Hero II- Played it at a friend's house

Yaris- Horrible

Guitar Hero III- Played it at a friend's house

X-Men: The Official Game- Probably the worst game I've ever played. Couldn't even play it for what is supposedly an easy 1k.

Scene It? LCA- Another game I played at a friend's house

Guitar Hero World Tour- Yet another game I've played at a friend's house

Live Score Tracker- I bought it after it had ended & before they took it off the Marketplace. Luckily it was only a dollar or so

Wolfenstein- You guessed it! Played at a friend's house

Spartacus Legends- Worst game I've played since X-Men: The Official Game.

Defense Grid- Boring as shit. Spartacus & this have taught me to download the trials to free Arcade games so if it's crap, it won't be on my gamer card forever.

Games I never want to play are the usual stuff like Avatar, Hannah Montana, etc...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If I could remove one game from my card it would be Black Ops 2. I couldn't even get the original 1000 thanks to the challenges and its currently bringing down my completion percentage with 40 DLC achievements that will cost $60 if I wanted them all right now.

Sad face :(

If I could remove one game from my card it would be Black Ops 2. I couldn't even get the original 1000 thanks to the challenges and its currently bringing down my completion percentage with 40 DLC achievements that will cost $60 if I wanted them all right now.

I hate games with idiotically expensive DLC.

From the developers point of view why wouldn't you do this? You automaticly get all GS junkies to pay you for extra content (some of which is already in the orginal disc). It's not like they have to make each DLC, it's the same code re-sold over and over.

Medal of Honor (the reboot). I played it on an old tag, long enough to discover that I never wanted that on my main tag. Came home from work this last February and found my roommate playing it on my 360. He didn't even have the decency to create a new gamertag, although he did have the decency to at least beat the single player campaign on Hard. Worst of all, it was not his game, it belonged to his friend. So I have 485 gamerscore in a game that I don't like or own, and the rest of the achievements rely on EA's online abilities. Just shoot me.

From the developers point of view why wouldn't you do this? You automaticly get all GS junkies to pay you for extra content (some of which is already in the orginal disc). It's not like they have to make each DLC, it's the same code re-sold over and over.

I mean sure, its great for developers to care more about money than customers, which is usually how cod works with new maps and stuff. But I still won't buy it unless its half off, so if my completion percentage suffers, so be it.

I'm an achievement whore and I have no shame. I don't give two flying shits about which games are on my GT. No shame. None! Give me Hannah Montana for free and I'll get a few GS points before I trade it in for my $0.52 at Gamestop! Just sayin'....

My score isn't that high, but I don't have a ton of time!