Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

courtesy to the groups i paired up with 5 mins ago. very funny game, esp when i partnered up with the same barbara to hack a turret, but when 5 seconds are left on the clock she takes out her magnum to shoot me down like a pinata gushing out candy lol which was pretty ill-advised.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I compiled a list of which levels have 2 and 3 turrets for everyone's boosting needs.

(I missed 2 levels)

3 Arcadia

3 Point Prometheus

3 Mercury Suites

3 Neptune's Bounty

2 Fort Frolic

2 Fontaine's Home for the Poor

2 Farmer's Market

2 Hephaestus

2 Kashmir Restaurant

2 Medical Pavilion

I updated this post from earlier...neptune's bounty has 3 turrets.

I am setting a session up for tomorrow night 7pm GMT Need 6 people for turrett boosting session. Plan to run this for min 2 hours so only sign up if you can make the 2 hours, not just to get 2 levels then leave! I have a few on my FL who may fill in if needed. Also a mic would be useful.

Plan is to use the turrett hack method and if we end up on a map with only two turrets other 2 can hold sister and get some of the trials done on each other, works out more sometimes if you have the right trials. then swap with some others on a turrett so everyone gets a go. Can you post up if you have speedy hacker as well because this makes it better as you get a lot more Adam. Want to give priority to those with it so we maximize the Adam.

1. Mackam

Edited by mackam