Hidden Orb Video Guide!!!!!

AceX

Nice one :bow:

I'm gonna give that a try right now and let you know.

I did try stacking civilian vehicles but they just slid off each other so stacking them didn't work.

Not sure if stacking SUV's would be different.

I have 4 stars on all skills so I'll try the SUV and jumping from there.

I'll also try that jumping tactic first, thanks for the quick response and answering the query. Appreciate it,

-SE

Yeah sure always here to help a gamer in need :drunk

nd definitely lemme know how it goes

btw if u happen to have a youtube account feel free to subscribe becuase I should have the Agility Orb Guide Completed and on Youtube possibly in a few days

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a ton dude. I've done 2 playthroughs and have ended up with 299 both times. Do you know if there's an orb that disappears or something depending on your progress - like if you kill a certain boss or something? I haven't looked at the videos yet, so the answer may be in there, but I will be putting them to use soon.

Thanks a ton dude. I've done 2 playthroughs and have ended up with 299 both times. Do you know if there's an orb that disappears or something depending on your progress - like if you kill a certain boss or something? I haven't looked at the videos yet, so the answer may be in there, but I will be putting them to use soon.

No, I dont think ne of the orbs disappear but something that relates to something like that would be the statue on top of the mountain in the Los Muertos territory near the stadium. It disappears when you eliminate the crime in that area..but I would definitely just restart the game and use guide I have on youtube to avoid the frustration or you can use the guide with your 299 orbs and watch the vids up until you find it which could be a bit tedious

Yeah sure always here to help a gamer in need :drunk

nd definitely lemme know how it goes

btw if u happen to have a youtube account feel free to subscribe becuase I should have the Agility Orb Guide Completed and on Youtube possibly in a few days

Aw, I'm a happy chappy. Got it, using the jumping and throwing method.

Massive help, cheers again. I'll let you know of my progress, when/if I get all 300.

Yeh I do have a YouTube account, I'll get on over there and subscribe right now :)

Thanks for the help again, I'll keep in touch,

-SE

No, I dont think ne of the orbs disappear but something that relates to something like that would be the statue on top of the mountain in the Los Muertos territory near the stadium. It disappears when you eliminate the crime in that area..but I would definitely just restart the game and use guide I have on youtube to avoid the frustration or you can use the guide with your 299 orbs and watch the vids up until you find it which could be a bit tedious

Wait orbs dissapear!!! how do you get them to reaprear without restarting the game?

Nice one AceX, got the 50G for Orb Hunter :D

Didn't like the fact you used the damn cheats to jump twice the heights. I had to go the really long way to get a few, heh. Just joking man, appreciate the time you took for those videos :)

When you get the last agility videos up, I'll get on those and get the remaining 100 orbs from there.

Cheers again bud,

-SE

Nice one AceX, got the 50G for Orb Hunter :D

Didn't like the fact you used the damn cheats to jump twice the heights. I had to go the really long way to get a few, heh. Just joking man, appreciate the time you took for those videos :)

When you get the last agility videos up, I'll get on those and get the remaining 100 orbs from there.

Cheers again bud,

-SE

ahahah great to hear that you got the orbs. The agility orb guide should be up very soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is AMAZING!! but why did you go into Keys To The City when you dont have the achievement???

EDIT: JUST GOT ALL ACHIEVEMENTS NOW! Just need like 30 and these videos are what helped me find them! Great video guide!

Edited by PLAT1NUM

• 5 weeks later...

i used a map guide and i somehow ended up with 299 even though i marked off every1 i got...i am not going to restart my game though since i am maxed on stats and i have all of the enemys eliminated...i will just go through these videos, i am sure i am missing my last 1 somewhere in the 1st city because i kinda started off sloppy on the map

Thanks for the work you put into these videos. Must have planned it out, either that or good editing since you keep a consistent pace and good pathing. This video guide was the reason I bought Crackdown again to 100% it. I've got 175 so far today and plan to finish up. Taking longer than normal because my computer is in the other room, so every 3 orbs I run into the room where my computer is then back to my Xbox. Good exercise.

• 3 weeks later...

1 orb...

I gave up on this, 7 months ago.

I came on here, and now I am downloading these onto my PSP, waiting until tomorrow, and then putting my Crackdown disc in and finding that last GOD-DAMN ORB!!!!!

BTW, thank you for putting the guide up.

EDIT: I found it! It was orb 249 :woop:

Now I have the full 1250G, I wonder how much I can sell this for...

Edited by jd070993