Adventures in Los Santos

Ham Woopan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a random event as Trevor in the Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness close to one of his hunting grounds. A dirt path off the main road had a crime scene set up just like the drug deal gone bad in No Country For Old Men. Pick up trucks, dead mexicans, guns, a briefcase carrying $25,000... hells bells, they even shot the dog. I mercifully finished off the couple of incapacitated survivors (with my silenced shotgun ala Anton Chigurh), grabbed the briefcase, & booked it. Very soon after I had some cholos hot on my trail. We had a big ol' shoot out on the Great Ocean Highway. It was amazing.

Trev was doing a good deed by dropping a drunk, loving couple back home,,,,up in the mountains ( wink wink ). This made me laugh so much that just after dropping them off, while wiping away my tears of joy.

Trevor's car slipped off the road into a small crevice, unable to get back on the road he decided to have a stroll in the night air.

Then a fuckin' Mountain Lion jumped out and ate him!!!!

As Trevor I have more or less fucked all girls in the strip club, and therefore I have all their contacts so I can make a booty call.

So of course I wanted another booty call, and therefore I called Nikki, her reply to my call - "My doctor says I cant get more dick for a while" :dance:

I of course changed to Michael, and went down to the strip club a fucked her with him instead :)

Playing as Michael I had a random encounter with a guy that was having his motorcycle stolen in front of his house. It was a REALLY nice bike and I instantly regretted bringing it back after dispatching the thief when all the guy did was thank me. A day or two in game days later I get a random message from the guy saying how rich he's become after opening up a pet business and he was giving me 100,000 worth of stock in his company as a reward for my good deed. It was like hitting a mini lottery, but I still want that bike even though the stock's now worth close to 150. If I could only remember where that guy lived...

Seriously, the random detail in this game is just unbelievable.

Just had a random event as Trevor in the Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness close to one of his hunting grounds. A dirt path off the main road had a crime scene set up just like the drug deal gone bad in No Country For Old Men. Pick up trucks, dead mexicans, guns, a briefcase carrying $25,000... hells bells, they even shot the dog. I mercifully finished off the couple of incapacitated survivors (with my silenced shotgun ala Anton Chigurh), grabbed the briefcase, & booked it. Very soon after I had some cholos hot on my trail. We had a big ol' shoot out on the Great Ocean Highway. It was amazing.

I made mention of this in another thread earlier this weekend.

It was glorious that random encounter. If only there was a riverbank that were were force chased through.

Playing as Franklin, I called up Michael to do some hanging out. We went and saw some weird ass foreign black and white movie about horse butts I think, then we headed to a bar, got shit faced and drove him back.

Here's the thing. I thought it usually blacks out the screen after you bid the person farewell, so it makes them disappear off the screen (to go home or whatever). But Michael was still there, and then just starting walking away.

I figured it was a bug and he would eventually just poof and disappear out of thin air. Well, he didn't. And he actually kept telling me to stop 'stalking' him. Eventually I wondered how the story would play out if I killed him.

So I got out my chrome 45, talked some shit and wound up dead. (song reference, didn't actually have a chrome 45). A single punch straight to the face and it sent Franklin flying into the brick wall, dead. Got out of the hospital and he had a black eye, lmfao!

I was playing as Michael and went to the Barber shop down by Vinewood. I went in and didn't like any styles so I walked back out and jumped on my Mountain Bike, since I'm trying to build up my stamina to 100, which I was so close to doing. I stayed on my bike for a minute or two playing around on my phone and a group of gang members were crowded outside the shop and turned around at me yelling something, but then went on with their own conversation. They turned around again about 20 seconds later, ran at me, punched me off my bike, stole it and kicked me until I had to go to the Hospital and pay a $5000 fine.

That is one of the craziest things that happened to me.

So I respawned at the Sandy Shores hospital after a pretty bad train accident. As I was walking out some fat girl drove an ATV by me. I still need to do the offroad races so I decided I'll take it from her. I pulled out my Sniper Rifle and shot her in the back of the head. As I'm running to the ATV I hear someone behind me yell, "You dun goofed!" So I look behind me and there's 3 fat hillbillies chasing after me. I laughed way more than I should have.

Completing a mission with Trev and Mike I had to destroy the van so I went off road and sped at a cliff I leaped out at the last second and watched the van cartwheel down the mountain and explode into a fireball while Mike used his face as a brake on the mountain. We landed right next to the road and I took my bearings and surveyed the carnage.

The LSFD showed up to tackle the inferno of a van and just as the firefighters got out some bimbo knocked a firefighter flying with her car. He got up and dragged her out and stamped on her head she got up and ran down the road with the firefighter after her.

So I was just sitting at an intersection for a little bit (through a couple of green lights :-) while I was trying to figure something out concerning where I was going next. I notice the light change and a Canins Mesa (looks like a Jeep) starts to slowly proceed through the intersection, perpendicular to me, after the light changed (they were sitting still at the red light)… and I mean they proceed "grandmotherly slow" through the intersection. No big deal, right, but out of nowhere a cop car comes screaming through the intersection and totally rear ends the Jeep. Again, no big deal, right… but…

So obviously the spooked driver of the Jeep starts to race off and of course the cop throws on their lights and starts following the Jeep (it was the Jeep's fault after all, getting in the way of a cop like that… detect sarcasm). Well I had to see what was going to happen so I followed.

Eventually the cop runs the Jeep into a telephone pole and the two ladies get out of the Jeep and try to run away. What do the cops do? Get out of the car and gun them down. WTF?!? Too funny… since it wasn't me...

Well, if you're like me and get the sub stuck on the beach, you can punch and kick it back into the water. Took about 5 min, but I finally got it to the point a high wave went up to the prop and I could get back into the water.

All the way down by the port and I noticed my sub was only going in an up direction. Went topside and exited the sub to see if that would fix it only to have it explode. No idea what happened there, guess I hit too many pieces of seaweed made of steel.

Was wandering around Sandy Shores as Franklin and I needed a car. There were NO VEHICLES in the area. I waited and waited...and finally I just started to chill at the police station near the hospital.

A state trooper pulled in and got out of his car to talk to a friend. I decided it'd be best to steal his car and accelerate into them, pinning them against the wall and killing them.

Fast forward to me racing down the highway in East Blaine County and getting cut off into the train yard. The guard rails went down in the distance as the train was passing on through and I tried to cut the train off to get away from the 4 Star chase...it didn't work.

Train destroyed me :( Poor Franklin. He can never get a break.

Edited by BiggD