Achievement Trading Thread

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the game too but dont know if i wanna go for that 25 ranked in a row shit...that will take a LONG time.

Ill do the rest later, the chat room servers arent up yet apparently

Well not if it follows the MK3 Arcade model where if someone leaves it counts as a win for you.

yes and no...

No=if it plays like Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, you just keep playing one person after another until you lose, though I doubt that's how it works if you need 25 wins in a row...

Yes=if it's just play 'the round, restart search, play the round' etc, you or your opponent can throw the match.

The only problem is that there are a lot of dishonest people out there (not saying it's anyone here but I'm sure theres a couple) that will take the 25 wins and leave you hanging.

That being said does anyone want to help get the Win 25 in a Row achievement with me?

I'm willing to let the other person go first provided that they won't bail. Willing to return the favor and then some :)

gt: Slipknot1988

If anyone feels like playing some matches on-line to boost to 200, or some lobby matches whenever they open that to get to 100, let me know and we'll fight. I'm available tomorrow (wednesday). Will also be playing Left 4 Dead so don't be mad if I don't accept. I promised some friends I'd help them survive.

If anyone has done all the fatalities, let me know how. I see a list of how to do them, but it is not specific enought and trying to do them off this list and it is not working is very annoying. I need to know distance? Do I need to hold the RT down? How fast? I mean really, WTF!?

http://card.mygamercard.net/DaCameraMan.png

I'm looking to trade 25 wins in a row.

Edit: With the way the matchmaking is setup it's really hard to do this because once you're in a game you can't leave or else you get a loss. So if anyone figures out how to do this hit me up lol.

I got 8 wins in a row with Shao Kahn before I got beat by someone cheaper than me lol.

GT: yamayamayaamaa

Edited by yamayamayaamaa

It isnt possible to boost the 25 Ranked Win Achievement unless you and a friend are the only 2 people online for that game. Ranked games give you random opponents. Looks like this is one that people will have to get honestly.

I thought that to but im wondering if you change your xbox setings to another language, If that would work either way if any one wants to play send me a mes on xbox live GT: cronicbreath

im down for a bit of boosting and am playing right now... GT: NathanCrom

everyone is so fucking cheap online... just played my first match and buddy was just spamming lex luthors rockets so i started spamming supermans laser vision and he starts bitching at ME for spamming moves... so i thought whatever and started to play normally while he stayed back and continued spamming the rockets... stupid little bitches

Edited by karmamachine