Lost everything!

KingAntz

The vanishing game save sounds like the 'graveyeard' glitch (though that's been patched).

I've never heard of someone's guns vanishing from their backpack mid-play?

And if it's affecting other games, maybe it's an issue with you console or HDD (or what ever else you use to save you data)?

Well ODST was 2 years ago and Halo a few years ago and that was on the original shape 360's hard drive not the new shape...

at the same time it happened to my bosses games as well...

So if anyone else have experienced this with Borderlands before after they fixed it have their saved files come back or does this mean I am screwed now?

Well ODST was 2 years ago and Halo a few years ago and that was on the original shape 360's hard drive not the new shape...

at the same time it happened to my bosses games as well...

So if anyone else have experienced this with Borderlands before after they fixed it have their saved files come back or does this mean I am screwed now?

It happened to me too, about a week ago. The save file has not reappeared, so I guess youre screwed. Unless you have a backup somewhere. Just wondering, have you had the game freeze in the loading screen lately?

this is happening to quite a few people, just spent an hour reviewing gearbox forums and there are loads of people experiencing freezing game save delte issues, a lot seems to revolve around uneven badass rank (im not sure if you can reset this yourself or if you have to earn more tokens to balance it out, real pain if you casnt reset as earning tokens at high badass level takes ages) either way people are losing save data.

personally im not even loading this game up until this has been sorted, too much of a risk too much too lose.

will update this thread if i find any confirmed news from gearbox until then play another game

this is happening to quite a few people, just spent an hour reviewing gearbox forums and there are loads of people experiencing freezing game save delte issues, a lot seems to revolve around uneven badass rank (im not sure if you can reset this yourself or if you have to earn more tokens to balance it out, real pain if you casnt reset as earning tokens at high badass level takes ages) either way people are losing save data.

personally im not even loading this game up until this has been sorted, too much of a risk too much too lose.

will update this thread if i find any confirmed news from gearbox until then play another game

I balanced my badass bonus stats, and have had no more problems since. But it was a hell of a task, and I ended up creating a bunch of new charaters to get it done. My game froze to often for me to be able to play and earn the points the normal way... So I had a friend drop orange, purple and blue wapons in sanctuary, which I went and picked up, dropped, and save and quitted out with multiple new characters. That gave me a lot of points and fixed my game.

right I have had a look at my HDD save files for Borderlands and have all the files still there, every character and every save file so it must be with borderland servers.

I did see an updated report from Gearbox about the graveyard glitch which was sorted last year already and it is not exactly the same as what has happened to me.

Tried today to start a new campaign and see if it maybe helps re spawn the other profiles but played it for a few seconds, quit & saved and immediately that character was deleted as well!!!

Have now sent an email to K2 which is handling the support for this game

I must've just passed the point where my badass points are too uneven, I didn't lose any of my saves but it started freezing on loading screens a bunch last night. I haven't put any points into grenade or melee damage, looks I'm spending tokens on nothing but those two until it gets sorted.

If you want some help fixing it, msg me. :)