Hardest Achievement ?

jay71uk

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got it, I had some little people playing my kinect so I moved it down to their level which was about waist level and it seems to pick up the low blocks perfectly...still took a few tries but when I finally did it I knocked him down twice each in the first two rounds...was about to knock him down a third time but time ran out...He knocked down just once in the third round but still won easy....thanks guys, just one more easy achievement to finish this one off.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

The hardest i've got so far :

Kilometer King - The first time i tried to get this one i was about to get a heart attack at about 700 points. But then i found a solution that made it a piece of cake. Everytime i was getting tired while playing rapid runner, i just walked away from kinect sensor and this way it paused automatically. After i rested up, i just came back and finished the job.

Return To Sender - I still wonder how to hell i was able into getting that one, because almost everytime i ended up with roughly 40 points. After i got there, the computer started hitting the ball with its padlle harder and harder and i kept on restarting again and again. That one pissed me off the most.

Win a Champion game on Bowling - A really tough one until you get into it. Personally i just found out a good position and thrown the ball the same way until i got it.

The hardest i've left :

Golden Gloves - This pisses me off alot because i got 98 points out of 100 for about 5 times in a row. Then i quit and decided to give it a try at another day.

Bump-o-saurus - I haven't even tried playing this one, but i expect a kinda worse experience after everyone's sayings.