Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be on tonight when I get home from work (around 7PM PST), looking to do the online achievement.

Gamertag = D00mM4r1n3 (the vowels are numbers 0, 1, 3, and 4)

I'll send some game invites to Daritan & Skywards once i'm on, feel free to send me invites as well. Once i'm done with the online achievement I will be working on blue minikits, so I should be on for at least 3 hours tonight to help others with the achievement. :drunk

I need the play an online level achievement.

The only other one I need is 100% (have to go through all the Super Story levels). I'm still willing to go through some other ones for people if you need any of the vs ones.

It should arrive on monday, so sometime 4PM EST I'll be online. Send me a message or request and I'll be happy to help you out.

• 2 weeks later...
You can get Gopher by joining someone with it.

So, if you want Gopher and to play a level online, just add me (White Lama). I got all achivements, but I can help you out :)

Do you mind if I add you to do this then? This is just the one which is really screwing me over.

hello jedi knights the force need you!!! please could you help my with the online achievements. my tag is ROY STN send IM, FR or invite. always up for online action.

i have the achievements now. big thanks to deadly14u (alex).

??? should i have 4000,000,000 sd or the only sd i collected. if i help other people online to get the achiev will it work for them. or have i got to get 4000,000,000 sd before i can help. i have 3mill+sd. peps on here ave do it and givin help straght away!!! if anyone can help please do.???

WORKS WITH HOST:- you still have to get 4,000,000,000. have now

i have 1 white minikit i can not get it is in EPs 5 CHp 4 DAGOBAH. if anyone can help.

have find it, it was in yodas house.

i have all the red blocks and characters.

anyone needs help with, Online, Gopher, Revenge, Crossover, Shoot First, Arcade master. 130 points in about 30 mins. send message and i will invite you. start message with X360A

Bounty Hunter missions, 14~20 time keep running out. please help. i will be on all night so if you want to jump in, message me HI just before you jump in.

Edited by ROY STN
got+ ??? need help.