100% - Whatever you need to know!

Hi. I've done everything on the list but I'm stuck at 99.97%. I've done:

- 332 clothing items

- Side task boxing (13 wins cause I did it again)

- All paper routes

- All 3 carnival rides (2 of each)

- All 4 carnival games (2+ of each)

- Bought all the carnival prizes

- Penalty shots and Keep ups (2 wins each)

- Highscore in all 3 arcade games

- 504 sodas

- 19 tombstones

- 27 pumpkins

- Failed 6 classes

- Traveled 147km on a bike, skated 65 km, run 167 km

- Won all go-kart races - carnival: 5; street: 3

- Go-kart is in my garage

- Have got the pirate's hat

- Completed all bike races (1 at school too)

- Completed all levels of lawn mowing (redid house) (over again...)

- Completed all five levels of all classes

- 75/75 rubber bands; 40/40 G&G cards; 6/6 transistors

- 25 gnomes

- Took all yearbook photos (black ninja)

- 20 fire alarms

- 43 errands

Any idea what's missing?

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I figured they were, but I couldn't get in through the front entrance. Just found the back one as I read this haha. Thanks man.

I just spent a ton of time searching for the entrance to this place now that I'm in "Endless Summer", and you're the first one to mention a back entrance. Of course, that's when the whole "Duh!" moment hit. But thank you for at least mentioning it.

• 1 month later...

can u miss the nerd challenge. i called myself saving the nerd challenge for later but now i am in chapter 5 and now marker doesnt show up. i am at like 98% i really hate to have to start everything all over to do the nerd challenge so i can get my 100%.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Major major problem here. You say 'if you say you have collected everything on the list and haven't got 100 percent then you are wrong', but in actual fact I have collected everything. But i have 98.50 percent roughly and I can't get 100 because of a stupid glitch which I have scowered the whole net and no one seems to have. I have completed all park mowing mission up to level 3, but never unlocked the house ones. I have never ever done the house mowing missions. I never knew about them up until now and now I know about them, they never unlocked for me. I have done the park missions over and over to try unlock the next step, but no luck. I can post screen shots to prove it, but I am getting rather annoyed. All that hard work and effort and it took me hours going over that list to figure out what was missing until I found out it is the mowing missions that has stopped me. What is strange, is I got the 'complete mowing missions' achievement!

What on earth am I going to do? I really need help, I know it may not sound a biggy to some, but I worked my butt off and the time I played on this has added up to a day of my time. It is disgusting, can microsoft do anything about this or give me the achievement, I can give screen shots and everything.

The thing is I know for the life in me, it is the mowing house mission, because when i press the left direction button, it comes up with 'mowing park 3' and nothing bloody changes! So for that reason, I can't get the achievement now for some bizarre reason, I am so so annoyed.

On the guide it says 'For this achievement, there is a bit of a glitch. Sometimes, you only have to complete the 3 park levels for the achievement, other times you must do both. You are required to do both however for the 100% achievement.' So really I am the unlucky one with the glitch, I need to do both for the 100 achievement, yet I can't unlock the house mowing level.

Edited by JI OI SI HI xX

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This was such a fantastic guide. Short, sweet and to the point. I went from 97.4% to 98.3% when I finished the yearbook, got absolutely nothing from spraying nerd/jock tags, only had 331 clothes, 37 errands and got to 99.04% after doing the extra boxing matches. The rides at the carnival finished up my .96% for just the 3 rides. Thank you SOOOOOO much for this!!!

Adam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I've 100% this game some years back, and recently 100% the Japanese version of this game since it's stackable. This time I made sure I did up to 98%+ before I completed the final mission and the final hobo mission. The hobo mission refused to appear prior to completing chapter 5, but eventually did after that. That gave me the all missions completed achievement as well, and put me at 99.85%.

I went around taking yearbook photos, did one more errand (99.89%), and upon unlocking the black ninja outfit I got the 100% achievement.

Japanese version is spot on, with achievements unlocking as and when they should, with no need for dash-boarding and all.