I love WWE games but....

Planet Chuck

So, let me get this straight. They have several achievements that highlight their inadequacy to run a decent server, then when you can actually connect to a match there is some kind of hack that allows other players to be able to set your rank back to one, and then to top it all off they ban you for trying to boost these ridiculous achievements? Also didn't THQ file bankruptcy? These servers probably will be shut down before you even get close to getting 1000. Jesus Christ. I love these games, but I think I'm gonna pass on this one.

Im just going to give up on the online and try to get about 900g out of this it takes far to long to even try and play the online. Thats coming from someone who completed Seriously 3.0

Wow. That is truly saying something. At least with Seriously 3.0, you didn't have to worry about lagging out or not connecting to the server.

• 3 weeks later...
So, let me get this straight. They have several achievements that highlight their inadequacy to run a decent server, then when you can actually connect to a match there is some kind of hack that allows other players to be able to set your rank back to one, and then to top it all off they ban you for trying to boost these ridiculous achievements? Also didn't THQ file bankruptcy? These servers probably will be shut down before you even get close to getting 1000. Jesus Christ. I love these games, but I think I'm gonna pass on this one.

I only need two more, rank 10, and the one for max rank. I have a trick, but its just the game gets too old after a while, I love it, its just that the cheaters don't help, nor does the slow server loading, and sometimes the servers are down. I honestly like 2010 or 2008 better than all of them.

• 3 weeks later...
I only need two more, rank 10, and the one for max rank. I have a trick, but its just the game gets too old after a while, I love it, its just that the cheaters don't help, nor does the slow server loading, and sometimes the servers are down. I honestly like 2010 or 2008 better than all of them.

What's your trick? I would still like to 1000 this regardless. I would hate this to be the only one i don't.

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying to get the online achievements but my record keeps getting reset or something. I had one a match and yet my record doesn't show it. I haven't been disconnected or anything. I don't understand why this is happening.

• 3 months later...
Same, I'm stuck on rank 6, keep getting linked up with people who are too damn good, they reverse my reversals ffs. Getting 100 odd points if I'm lucky each match when these guys are about :/

Do ironman matches. You get a minimum of 1500 points if you do OMG! Moments.

• 2 weeks later...
Even getting the dlc is terrible

it took only 9 seconds to download natalya

then it took 27minutes to download aj lee

now important regretting getting fan axxess

i have probably gonna have to wait two hours to download

something the should take about 10-15 mins

Ikr. AJ takes forever to download. And the online servers are horrible.

These online cheevos suck, I'm always Punk, Ziggler or Bryan and always get kicked for being Bryan, wtf is up with that? :/

Because Daniel Bryan is the overall best online character on the roster. He's in the 90's overall, and has 2 submission finishers. Punk & Ziggler also have submissions. Punk has the Anaconda Vise, and Mr. Ziggles has the Sleeper. I can understand why you'd get kicked with those guys, but it's ******* annoying.

Because Daniel Bryan is the overall best online character on the roster. He's in the 90's overall, and has 2 submission finishers. Punk & Ziggler also have submissions. Punk has the Anaconda Vise, and Mr. Ziggles has the Sleeper. I can understand why you'd get kicked with those guys, but it's ******* annoying.

:/ I like using those guys but, nothing to do wth the submssions, infact I hate when Ziggler does the sleeper as I much prefer the Zig Zag :/

Any half decent characters to use that will reduce kicks?

• 4 months later...
This game is quite a disappointment, the best new thing about it is the Attitude Era, too bad a lot of the levels/missions are just so darn annoying. I'm not even having fun and I'm playing a game!

This game would be pretty good if it wasn't for the online. I enjoyed the offline parts of the game, just dread the online.