Looking for online matches?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

GT: kinda503

thanks for all the help last night, it was actually pretty chill since we just chattin it up and messing around. hopefully we can finish up sometime this week, because i know you wanted to hop on WAW before the MW release :p.

boosting question

whats the best method for this game? the most effective method we found was constantly search for a empty lobby in CAGE (1v1), then invite your friend from the party. also it seemed like when we changed the console language it helped filter out randoms? please quote / reply if you have boosted cod before, and you know the most effective method. doing the challenges for all guns works out well, but we are running out of challenges lol.

Edited by niko da bos

Lookin to do any sort of rank boosting want to prestige to get the token for MW3 also looking to boost on WaW

GT- Born2Rock666

(I work nights at the moment so being online is abit hard but just send me msg or FR and I'll let u know when I can boost)

Hello, I live in California, USA but I would love to cage match to work on some of the head shot and kills quotas. I usually play at 9-2 am Pacific Standard Time. Send me a friend request or a message if you have the time or ambition to help eachother out. Thank you very much. GT = MysticAlien707

Looking to play with people. This game is pretty dead now, Not many people play it. my GT is XxinT3n5ivExX (crap name i know :p) I play all CODS, I have just got MW3 but I still love COD4 and WaW so please add me if you wanna play some cod :D any game from the series, even 3. I live in the UK but It doesn't matter I'm on quite a bit usually. I don't have a headset but I play the objective and like team playing.

My summer of 2010 was dedicated to nothing but CoD4 multiplayer. I seriously loved it. The only main problem and concern I have now of it is the great amount of hackers and modders. It seems that I (personally) can't get into a match without being killed by a wallbot or by a person that simply cannot be killed. I still have the great memories from it though.

Hey everyone, I don't usually say this, but I'm looking to boost in this game.

I want to be able to prestige by the release of MW3 so I can get the Prestige Token. I'm currently level 30. If you can, please help and send me a PM or message me on XBL. Thank you.

GT: TheDoubleGlock

same here, msg me on XBX live

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm around level 40 in COD4 / MW1. I want to prestige so I can get an extra prestige token for my MW3. Need someone to play cage match so we can help each other getting the challenges (since its the quickest way to level up).

Send me a friend request, my gamertag is : o wolf o

the "o" are the letter o, not zeros

I have Monday 9th april off so I'm going to be available all day.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...