does anyone still play this?

S-K

]hey i just picked up this game the other day but don't have anyone on my friends list to do co-op with, if interested drop me a msg and let me know, i have other gh games too :) GT: SiouxsieKate cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know you guys probably already got them but if not, I'm still looking for someone to help me.

If anyone's interested, send me a friend request and please put on the message something related to GHA. I might say no if I don't know who it's from or what it's for.

I know you guys probably already got them but if not, I'm still looking for someone to help me.

If anyone's interested, send me a friend request and please put on the message something related to GHA. I might say no if I don't know who it's from or what it's for.

Hey, I've got the game on rental for 7 days, I reckon I could clock up a decent score then, I can do the online achievements next week sometimes (i'm home this weekend and we're changing ISP's :uzi:)

Add me on XBL, GT: BillyBongOn :)

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just happen to put on the game today, and on my first attempt to look for a game I got playing with a 12 year old chick lol :D

But she only wanted to play "player games" rather than "ranked games" or battle mode - so if anyone is still looking for a boosting partner, hit me with a message and add to squodge4, thanks! Don't forget to mention GH Aerosmith, as I'll otherwise delete what might seem to be unsolicited friend requests.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...