Tacos or Burritos? Why?

Master Groudon

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not trying to troll or anything.
Only idiots, liars and liberconservotarians like tacos, and their taco eating choices are stomping all over my right to like burritos. When I buy a burrito at Taco Bell, I want to ensure that every penny goes back into making more burritos. I didn't buy a goddamn burrito so that I might fund some whitecollar401kMINIdrivinghippie and his taco eating habit.

If we let these people eat tacos, next you're going to tell me that the Meximelt will be a regular menu item and as an Americanadianama I won't stand for it.

On a serious note, next time one of you folks get a regular burrito from Taco Bell, ask them to add the quesadilla sauce to it. SO GOOD

Right so what is a Taco exactly? I never had one over there but ya always hear people on about them. and actually what is the other one? lol

Here I just get a Taco Fries. Its chips/fries with mince meat and taco sauce and loads of cheese. The lads in the place i get them dont even have to take me order at this stage, when i go in he just ask how many do i want. lol

I like tacos more. But there's two kinds...fresh and fried. Fresh like Taco Bell and fried like Jack in the Crack. I used to eat 10 Jack/Box tacos at a time.

Burritos...I like a combination of beef and onion or bean and onion.

I also like tamales too.

Edited by ChickinOnaChain