outside of japan

I think it's possible, but I believe that it is not going to happen. Just picked up the game today and is my second Monster Hunter game I have played, the first was on the phone. It's not bad. I figure if Capcom sold enough in Japan on the Xbox then they might release it outside the country. Cross your fingers, but don't hold your breath.

I think it's possible, but I believe that it is not going to happen. Just picked up the game today and is my second Monster Hunter game I have played, the first was on the phone. It's not bad. I figure if Capcom sold enough in Japan on the Xbox then they might release it outside the country. Cross your fingers, but don't hold your breath.

Congrats man! How's the game? :D

Dude I got questions, I hoe you could help me answer em,

Can you pay the monthly fee with Japanese Microsoft Points? or you MUST have a Japanese Creditcard? also were you able to get onlive with the game, with a non japanese connection?

i remember when they first announced it awhile ago,they said it would be Japan only....but they do say that for a lot of games(Capcom said the same for Resident Evil Zero(wii) if i remember rightly)

so hopefully the game will hit our shores

i have a friend who is currently playing Monster Hunter Tri(or whatever its called) and she said she wished it was on XBL...maybe this could be as good as

I am praying to the heavens this game gets a western release especially when capcom keep making sequels to games i couldn't care less about.

The MHF2/MHFU games are by far the GREATEST games on the PSP & i thought all my christmas's had come at once when i originally heard frontier was 360 bound!

Sure there are a whole bunch of great games heading our way but this is the one i truly care about & i would gladly pay £200+ for an english language version i could play online

So c'mon Capcom do me a favour and give this AWESOME game the western release it deserves or i'll be tempted to visit your offices and unleash the vespoid hordes!:mad:

Congrats man! How's the game? :D

Dude I got questions, I hoe you could help me answer em,

Can you pay the monthly fee with Japanese Microsoft Points? or you MUST have a Japanese Creditcard? also were you able to get onlive with the game, with a non japanese connection?

Sorry should of said I am in Japan, so I cannot tell if it works anywhere else in the world.

It comes with about a weeks worth of open beta, but I'm also getting achievements for it. Pay doesn't start until next week sometime. But there is a code for 30 days of Hunters Life, which I assume is the full on game. Other than that ya can check out the page http://xbox360-members.mh-frontier.jp/sp/payment/ it has info on how to pay.

Thanks Killer7!

It apeares that I could pay with Microsoft points, but There are dates on the left of "Saabisu (Service)" I wonder what is that...

But yea, now I need to confirm if it works with a non-japanese IP (It IS region locked for a NTSC-J console, but not sure about the internet connection)

And I do hope it comes out in the US, although it seems like a very long shot, since most likely Japan chose to release the game on the Xbox360 coz it has a regionlock system, unlike the PS3.

Really hoping this comes to Canada. The only monster hunter I played was on the PSP and it was terrible cause I had to play by myself. I wanted to love it and I can see myself loving it playing it on my 360 with real people. Creating my own gear and stuff seems super addicting. Monster Hunter games ALWAYS sell like hotcakes in Japan so I don't know why they haven't brought over any for the 360.

Sorry should of said I am in Japan, so I cannot tell if it works anywhere else in the world.

It comes with about a weeks worth of open beta, but I'm also getting achievements for it. Pay doesn't start until next week sometime. But there is a code for 30 days of Hunters Life, which I assume is the full on game. Other than that ya can check out the page http://xbox360-members.mh-frontier.jp/sp/payment/ it has info on how to pay.

you are really and truly lucky man!

i'd pay good money just to get this game on my xbox360, im hooked on the monster hunter series so i guess ill just keep hoping this game makes its way over here

seriously capcom needs a kick up up from behind if they don't release it in europe since theres alot of fans that want to play it

agreed, look how well the other monster hunter games have sold, but they refuse to sell the only one that looks to be the 'ultimate monster hunter game' over here:confused::(

yep i originally got interested too via the monster hunter psp games and was excited to see it was coming to xbox but to be slapped in the face by capcom

also its somewhat disrepectable to announce a game, then make it region only

I know, sucks. I'm hoping that it'll come out in the states a year or sometime later, that'd be so awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
I would love this to come out over here, but if it does I hope it'll be free to play, all Monster Hunter games on console have been Pay to Play online in Japan, but have been free online over here, if it comes I hope it follows this pattern.
Although this is an MMO and as you know not a single MMO on the 360 is free, examples being (the only two I even know of) FF11 and Phantasy Star Universe.

I wouldn't mind paying though as this one bolsters more content then any of the past games.

Did anyone ever confrim the IP lock?

Because that's pretty easy to get around anyway.

• 2 weeks later...