SPOILERS Discussion Thread. Keep it here [MAJOR SPOILERS]

Clueless

Thank you. Again, I thank you all. Reading this forum, replaying the story twice more and finally watching all Terminals has helped a ton on understanding 343i 's take on the universe. I understand the new direction they want to take, and it maybe it's a lot to take in at first ( being used to Bungie's story-telling ) but let's hope this "Trilogy" brings it all together at some point and we can look back it and say, "...not bad."

I would be happy if in 6 or so years we all got to say that. Let's hope that at that point in time people don't jump down one another's throats for asking clarifying questions.

I personally loved the campaign. That's not to say it's flawless and I would agree that stopping the Didact should have been given a little more importance, but overall it blew me away.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my theory is Cortanna will be the "villian: in 5, the way she said "most of me is still down there" and the fact that Didact is down there as well (down of course being the smoldering blast site in space where a nuke went off) leads me to believe they'll merge in some way or another and the more angry aspect of her rampentness will emerge and there ya go, Halo 5 plot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Two things and an idea,

I've read a shit ton on the final ending and cort being transferred in to the domain. Not a single person has mentioned that she is still talking to chef after the console is destroyed. She's speaks to chef saying something like plant the bomb, destroy him blah blah. Did she leave something of herself in the chef?

Second when the he asks why do you carry on fight (power phrasing) she say's I'm not doing it for them. Ok so she's doing it for chief in what sense to save mankind or to save him? she could of set the nuke off herself? also how did she create a hardlight bubble if there was no power to the ship?

Yes we all know she'll be back she was hardly in 3 AND yet still spoke to MC is it that hard to think that she and MC are more entwined with each other? She will be back so will be the flood and so will the halo's, man kind HAS the mantle now the flood will end with MC and cortana.

Maybe thats how it will end matrix style with cheif and cortana being taken over by the flood and destroying the hive from within.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just finished the story yesterday morning, and i'd have to say im very please with the story line of the game, I enjoyed every moment of the story, and was pretty sad on how it ended.

I'm pretty excited for the next halo to cont the story of this one if they do, i would love to see where it goes from here.

what do you guys think about the story? Do you think they will cont the story or change it up completely?