Rate the last game you played...

Mr Bungle

A World of Keflings 6/10

Cute little game that is a HUGE improvement over the first. The only thing keeping it from a much higher rating is that my game seems to have glitched to the point of being nearly impossible to complete. Normally this would cause my rating of it to plummet but my gf and I found a workaround so that I can (hopefully) finish.

Last game I played? GH - Van Halen. 77%. The graphics aren't great (not awful though), but the song selection is great (other than a few subpar songs that Wolfgang picked). It gets slagged more than it should - probably because Activision oversaturated the market.

Last game I played for the first time? Enslaved - Odssey to the West. 85% or more (haven't gotten very far). I think I will really enjoy this one when I get around to finishing it. Amazing graphics and really solid gameplay.

Gears of War 2, and I'll give it a 8/10, because while I do love the cover system, the storyline, and the graphics, if you're not host online, you're gonna get owned 90% of the time, which isn't fun at all. Matchmaking is plagued with lag and other various problems.

• 1 year later...

Lollipop Chainsaw 7/10

I really enjoyed it, but I've tried to be more constructive with my rating. It was short. REALLY short. Could have probably completed it in two sittings, but I tried my best to take it slow as I didn't want to do that! Plus the combos feel a bit sticky and don't always work, and can be hard with the camera flying in all directions occasionally. Now I've finished it though it does have some good replay value, especially as you need to replay it to get all the achievements. :)