500 Races

ModoX

I've got all the achievements but this one now, and I was just wondering ... how did you all achieve this? What method I mean. I was going to do quick race but it looks like you can't change the amount of laps, so I'm doing an Extreme 600 championship on Rookie, doing the first race (with it set to one lap) then starting a new championship and doing the same race, rinse and repeat. I wanted to check if anyone had a better method, or at least that someone else had done the same thing, so I don't do two hundred races and then realise they don't count, for some reason.

:( by the way u can change quick race to one lap but i dont know if it will count towards ur 500 races. thats the trouble im having just now aswell

Ah, cheers, I've found the bit to change the laps now. It's much quicker just hitting "Start Race" again rather than restarting the championship etc, so I'm doing that now. Trying to keep track of how many races I've done, roughly. Think I'm about 295 at the moment, this could take awhile.

I just kept doing one lap races in extreme 600 on rookie difficulty over and over. It takes a little longer that way, but the change of scenery helped me from getting too bored with it. I was so sick of this game by the time I finally sent it back.

I'm sick of it already, I'm up to about 365 races now. I can't believe they get you to race four championships on four difficulty levels and even winning every race won't even get you to seed 1, and only just over halfway to this achievement.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

For some strange reason it really doesnt wanna give me this achievement.. All together ive played 20 full championships (16x18 extreme & 4x17 gp) Thats about 356, i played about 50 races against a friend down the road when it first came out, and have played 150-200 online, so it wants to give me this soon :eek:

Not that i really mind, still one of my fav games.. Quite proud still being ranked 256 in the world considering i havnt played for lap times much (yet)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...