The Simpson's Arcade Game in February!!!!

Gary200

That doesn't necessarily confirm an 8th release for XBLA. It's free for PSN+ members for the entire month, it could also be exclusive to PSN during that time.

However, I don't think they plan on releasing any other games during the House Party, so if it isn't next week, it wouldn't be until March 14th... so the 8th is highly likely. :)

The difference is that 360 users don't have a choice whether they pay for the online service or not. PSN+ is completely optional, so they have to throw some incentives out there to get people to pay. This is one of those incentives.

Except there probably aren't enough freebies to justify the price of PSN+ anyway, not to mention you lose access to them if you unsubscribe and have to buy them for real if you want to play them after that. Such a terrible program. :p

The difference is that 360 users don't have a choice whether they pay for the online service or not. PSN+ is completely optional, so they have to throw some incentives out there to get people to pay. This is one of those incentives.

Except there probably aren't enough freebies to justify the price of PSN+ anyway, not to mention you lose access to them if you unsubscribe and have to buy them for real if you want to play them after that. Such a terrible program. :p

Yikes! Didn't know all that about their program. I'm more than happy with my XBL Gold.

The game is coming to XBLA this friday, feb 3rs. It was just announced - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150521968411121&set=a.186987436120.130761.33404976120&type=1

:drunk

Just saw the announcement posting on the main page of X360A. This is amazing news. This game took hours of my free time and dozens of quarters (only one quarter at a time then), I'd even pay 1200 msp for it, just for the nostalgia factor.