Challenge 4 for Sucessful Matador help!

flydog92

Ok, so there r three things for this one u have to do

The adv. flip flick trick off the hump, grinding the two rail things, and spine transferring over the ramp and doing a flip trick.

i can do the last two things with ease, the stupid flick flip trick is my problem. my board makes me wanna do a 180 all the flipping time. i read some stuff online and it said i might be trying the trick to late or w.e., ive done everything like i should and my guy doesnt even begin to do a flick flip trick.

plz someone tell me how to do this cuz im doing crazy here

ill try tht but it didnt seem like there was anything to close to the board that would set it off, but challenge five was a little tricky, but i realized what it was telling me to do and what i did wrong.

First u spine transfer, which u just lift up the back of the board up slowly when u reach the part of the ramp where u start to go upward. then ull go on the other side of the ramp.

Next, when u approach the thing u have to grind, ollie and then lift the back of the board again when ur grinding and u'll perform a nose grind. then ollie again after u nose grind to the right into those waves to ur right,

Lastly invert off the one ramp at the end of the waves, which u do by covering the front sensor mid way between going upward on the ramp.

• 1 month later...

Okay, so how does this achievement really work? Do I have to do all 5 in a row without bailing on any of them? Do I have to do each one without bailing (so finish #5 without bailing, then do #2 until I can finish it without bailing, etc.)? I know I don't have to do them in order, but I would really like some help here. My problem is this: I do #5 (my hardest one) and finish it without bailing, then pick #2, the next hardest one for me. If I miss a trick, I think I can select pause, then Select Challenge and pick #2 again. If I do this, my checkmarks for #5 disappear (they may have already, I don't know). Is this okay? Does anyone know how this whole achievement actually works? It's killing me :)

• 2 years later...
I'd love to know the details about starting over, so when the checkmarks vanish you know to redo them all?

My experience was that you had to do all the challenges, in once sitting, without bailing at all. It sucked a lot.