Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

I'm looking for help to get the last two achievements for this game. I need the Overkill, which I know requires specific and special coordination due to the language trick. The other one I need is the Vidmaster: Annual. I'm available anytime after 7 PM CST on Thursday and later in the afternoon Friday (after 3 PM CST)

Add me if anyone is willing to help or wants me to help them obtain this achievement too.

Gamertag is DaFonkster87.

Thanks!!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got Halo 3 even though it came out a few years ago. I need Co op partners for skulls and all that other shit. im trying to get legend but its to hard solo so i need a team asap. mesage me or friend requst me knappster91. Also you need to have a mic otherwise its no fun. hit me up asap

Hey Im planning to do the entire campaign on Legendary soon. We'll start at 8:00pm GMT when we have enough players so I'll send you a msg to tell you which day we'll do it.

My GT: Pekolie

Send me a MSG saying you want to help with the achievement too so I know you want to help.

Just need a few lone wolves achievements and the Vidmaster Annual achievement. Lone Wolves skill is at 10, friends is at about 13. Will be doing the language trick for these, just need 3 more people minimum for lone wolves, 2 for vidmaster annual.

Will be on today (28/10/12) from 1pm GMT until about 9pm GMT. As of the week starting on 29th I won't be on until about 5pm.

Message me and f/r if interested,

My GT: x Beechy 89 x

Edited by Beechy1989

Just need a few lone wolves achievements and the Vidmaster Annual achievement. Lone Wolves skill is at 8, friends is at about 13. Will be doing the language trick for these, just need 3 more people minimum for lone wolves, 2 for vidmaster annual.

Message me and f/r if interested,

My GT: x Beechy 89 x

I'll help beechy if you let me do those achievements as well. I sent you a Friend request :)

Need help with as many Halo 3 map pack achievements as possible. We'll do as many as possible in Team mythic :)

If you have a spare controller then great!

My GT: Pekolie

Send me a friend request and a msg saying you want to help with the achievements and if you have any spare controllers :)

Edited by Pekolie

Hi

I've made a boosting session for ALL online achievements and all map packs for friday November 2nd

I've done them all on another tag and made this new one. If enough join We'll get the lot done.

Gt - SNAK3 B3AT3R

Count me in! Even if I get my last achievement (2 for 1) before that I can help if I'm needed :)

Hi

I've made a boosting session for ALL online achievements and all map packs for friday November 2nd

I've done them all on another tag and made this new one. If enough join We'll get the lot done.

Gt - SNAK3 B3AT3R

Count me in. Depends on what time though..I don't get home from school until like 1:45. My gamer tag is demonjjf2

Hi all I'll be online tomorrow, the 3rd November 2012 from 8pm GMT (which is 3pm EDT).

I am looking for a group of people to do the lone wolves achievements. Have to be between level 19 and 34, as I'm level 26 on lonewolves.

Message me if your keen, or add below (stating your level) and I can come online earlier or later as required.

1. WEBSTAR 9 (Lw lvl 26)

Cheers, gt: WEBSTAR 9