Game of the Week: April 22-28 (Rainbow Six Vegas)

Creech

That was a blast last night. The last game someone - I won't name names - fragged himself and one of our team right at the start. The other remaining player got four kills before dying... and I got all 21 of the remaining terrorists solo. Good times.

The best part was when all but one of us died within five seconds of leaving the spawn area by the same enemy. Then we had to wait around three minutes because the last guy was afk. When he finally came back, he went out the same door and got instantly killed by the same enemy.:p

It's too bad we couldn't have played longer.... That was really fun.

That was a blast last night. The last game someone - I won't name names - fragged himself and one of our team right at the start. The other remaining player got four kills before dying... and I got all 21 of the remaining terrorists solo. Good times.

Sounds like something Tiger would do...

The best part was when all but one of us died within five seconds of leaving the spawn area by the same enemy. Then we had to wait around three minutes because the last guy was afk. When he finally came back, he went out the same door and got instantly killed by the same enemy.:p

It's too bad we couldn't have played longer.... That was really fun.

I REALLY want to play. My son should be all good by Friday night. He has an ear infection so he wont sleep.

That was one hell of a lot of fun last night, folks. Thanks to all who showed up!

I have to agree....at first I thought playing Free-for-All would suck, but it was a lot of fun. Seems like the MP was well balanced.

You should tell your wife that it's time to abandon her Riot shield for a real gun. :p

That was one hell of a lot of fun last night, folks. Thanks to all who showed up!

Yup. I had a blast. The only thing I regret about it was not muting that kid. I thought I would give him a chance, but in the end he gave me a major headache that forced me to call it a night earlier than usual...

I have to agree....at first I thought playing Free-for-All would suck, but it was a lot of fun. Seems like the MP was well balanced.

You should tell your wife that it's time to abandon her Riot shield for a real gun. :p

We almost exclusively play T-Hunt, and that is the best setup for that game mode.

Yup. I had a blast. The only thing I regret about it was not muting that kid. I thought I would give him a chance, but in the end he gave me a major headache that forced me to call it a night earlier than usual...

I wondered where you went....figured you got upset at MW2. As far as muting all it takes is loud squeaking for me to quickly mute. He met all criteria.

We almost exclusively play T-Hunt, and that is the best setup for that game mode.

I kid, I kid....the last thing I want to do is upset a "SUPER MOD'S" wife.:drunk

Missed it. Do you guys still play it even though the events over or is it bad luck for little old me.

I think most wouldn't mind playing outside of an event, but that's not to say the game won't be revisited again down the line. There's no rule against playing a game again if there's enough people to ask for it.

Also, we haven't played RSV2 yet, so that may come up sooner or later. ;)