Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get my achievement for being a private first class...wtf?

If you looked around the forums there will be an answer to this.

While i'm here, however, i'll tell you - if you played the first R6 Vegas you were given an EXP boost that ( to my knowledge ) always gave you an EXP boost, whatever rank you were. This would have put you up to Private First Class or above, thus cancelling out the achievement. Ubisoft have ( supposedly ) made a patch to fix this problem and its ready for release.

Hope this helps and welcome to the site :welcome

Hey im a new member and wanna know why this stupid game wont give me my terrorist hunt achievement on realistic ive done them all ticks at realistic and was thinking should i contact ubisoft ?

So if youse could give me some answers that would be helpful

Does anyone know why Extreme Hunter won't unlock. I've done every map besides Streets and Comcast Event on realistic co-op and I haven't gotten the achievement?? Do they all have to be the same settings?
Try T-Hunt on those 2 maps.

Spoilers ahead:

Another quick and effective way to boost your ACES and get the achievement "Weapon Collector" is to go into Campaign/Solo/Estate/last chapter (the hold out session after you defeat the helo in Showdown) and chuck grenades or C4 at the wave after wave of terrorists that storm you from behind the fence. Just throw a 'nade where the gate opens up and then take cover to the right of the building behind a stone pedestal. Wait 2-3 seconds after the first group blows up, then stick your head out and chuck another grenade. Each time you do this, you net +3 Assault points (which is what almost everyone seems to be coming up short on.) If you play on 'Casual' difficulty, you'll only get +1 point per kill, but you'll have 8 grenades to kill with, so that's +24 points per 45-second 'nade chucking session before you let the helo kill you by standing in the middle of the tennis court before the countdown runs out.

You'll rank up to level 20 lickety-split. I went up my last 3 levels in about 30 mins. of this mindlessness. Good luck!:uzi:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/504/+1gVWw==.jpgThat Wasn't So Hard

5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg Complete a scene as Bishop's teammate, Knight, in co-op Story mode at any difficulty

------------------------------------------------------------

I've got the full 1000/1000 for this game, but for some reason in the in-game achievement menu/list, the That Wasn't So Hard achievement is listed as if I still need it. Does anyone know what's going on. It doesn't even matter to me. I'm just curious.:)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/504/+1gVWw==.jpgThat Wasn't So Hard

5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg Complete a scene as Bishop's teammate, Knight, in co-op Story mode at any difficulty

------------------------------------------------------------

I've got the full 1000/1000 for this game, but for some reason in the in-game achievement menu/list, the That Wasn't So Hard achievement is listed as if I still need it. Does anyone know what's going on. It doesn't even matter to me. I'm just curious.:)

i go the same man, i already got the achievemnt but in the game list it doesnt show as i got it, lol another glitch?

I read on another thread that as long as the match starts with 6 players, it stores it as 6 present even if someone bails out in the middle of the match, i couldnt imagine how frustrating that would be if it didnt work like that.

I've been hosting ranked 3 v 3 Team Deathmatches when going for my 3 in a row (my connection won't handle more, too much lag) I've won about 14 but no hosting achievement, I presume due to the quitters who make it less than 6.

And your right, it's very frustrating :(