We found the fastest way to boost!

Me and Bodom78 just discovered a method of boosting experience that is over twice as fast as the siege method...

Map: Quarantine

Game Mode: Capture the Flag

-10 Points

-5 Minutes (won't take that long, but just to be safe)...

Equipment:

-Thermo Rocket

-Fleetfoot

Just destroy the interior of each flag building and the structure in the middle of the map... then swap capturing the flag...

The winner will receive 440 xp and the looser will receive 380 (you can swap back and forth on winner/looser to even out the exp)... from start to finish... it takes around 3 minutes to go from the lobby to being finished... (including loading screen)...

I made this video of me and Bodom78 doing it so you can get a better picture (sorry for the bad quality...):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up4ZdtEECcU]YouTube - Fastest Way to Boost XP on Red Faction: Guerrilla[/ame]

Edited by I Push Buttons

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

440 - 3 min

380 - 3 min

440 - 3 min

380 - 3 min

440 - 3 min

380 - 3 min

440 - 3 min

380 - 3 min

440 - 3 min

380 - 3 min

Equals 4100 XP in 30 min. How much were you getting on siege?

i can show you man, but i usually net about 1,700-2,000 EXP in 30 minutes

another way is to get abot 130-200 in 2 minutes, i can show you that too...

FX.

Edited by Filter x360a

if you calculate out the EXP per minute, siege is faster

Siege:

Loading Screen (10-20 seconds) + 1 Minuted Round + Second Loading Screen (10-20 seconds) + 1 Minute Round = 2:40 for 105-200 exp depending on kills... (105 with no kills)

Capture the Flag Method:

Loading Screen (10-20 seconds) + 2:30-3:00 = 2:50-3:20 for 380-440 (winner-looser)... With no killing at all needed...

So 105-200 (200 being rare) per 2:40

to

380-440 garunteed per 3:30 (maximum time which doesn't happen a lot, he and I were finishing every 2:55ish)...

CTF is faster...

440 - 3 min

380 - 3 min

440 - 3 min

380 - 3 min

440 - 3 min

380 - 3 min

440 - 3 min

380 - 3 min

440 - 3 min

380 - 3 min

Equals 4100 XP in 30 min. How much were you getting on siege?

FX.

maybe like 2,800 for 30 minutes but at a constant, CTF isnt what i would call a constant, but it will still prob net you more

Siege:

Loading Screen (10-20 seconds) + 1 Minuted Round + Second Loading Screen (10-20 seconds) + 1 Minute Round = 2:40 for 105-200 exp depending on kills... (105 with no kills)

Capture the Flag Method:

Loading Screen (10-20 seconds) + 2:30-3:00 = 2:50-3:20 for 380-440 (winner-looser)... With no killing at all needed...

So 105-200 (200 being rare) per 2:40

to

380-440 garunteed per 3:30 (maximum time which doesn't happen a lot, he and I were finishing every 2:55ish)...

CTF is faster...

theres always human error(like running the wrong way) you have to calculate in the equation for CTF so maybe add an extra minute or two every 3 games, either wya good job on the find

Edited by gallardolvr

theres always human error(like running the wrong way) you have to calculate in the equation for CTF so maybe add an extra minute or two every 3 games

How would you run the wrong way...? Quarantine is the smallest map in the game (just the 4 buildings) and the flags are separated by about 10 yards of open space...

In siege the only constant is 105xp... anything more than that depends on kills (which are definitely not constant)...

Even at the max xp you would get, 200 (which is hard to get for both players and doesn't happen often)... 200 per 2:40 is ~75xp/min or 2,250/30min... and remember that is the MAX, which is rare...

With CTF, even the minimum (which is always constant), and the max time of 3:30... ~108exp/min or 3,250/30min... and that is the MIN, which won't happen at all if you alternate...

With CTF, alternating... Filter already posted the average... 4,100xp/30min... at average... if you go faster, or your friend lets you have all the wins... you could maybe even be up to over 5,000xp/30min...

How would you run the wrong way...? Quarantine is the smallest map in the game (just the 4 buildings) and the flags are separated by about 10 yards of open space...

In siege the only constant is 105xp... anything more than that depends on kills (which are definitely not constant)...

Even at the max xp you would get, 200 (which is hard to get for both players and doesn't happen often)... 200 per 2:40 is ~75xp/min or 2,250/30min... and remember that is the MAX, which is rare...

With CTF, even the minimum (which is always constant), and the max time of 3:30... ~108exp/min or 3,250/30min... and that is the MIN, which won't happen at all if you alternate...

With CTF, alternating... Filter already posted the average... 4,100xp/30min... at average... if you go faster, or your friend lets you have all the wins... you could maybe even be up to over 5,000xp/30min...

your saying that when you boost you ALWAYS go the right path and your perfect? there will always be human error.PERIOD.either way man its faster, i agree but dont say that your perfect at boosting

Edited by gallardolvr

your saying that when you boost you ALWAYS go the right path and you perfect? there will always be human error.PERIOD.either way man its faster, i agree but dont say that your perfect at boosting

I am not saying I am perfect... I am saying that you would have to be a pretty stupid person to get lost on Quarantine... especially on CTF since there are 2 big giant signs on the screen that show where the flags are... that coupled with the fact that there is no alternating route or anything like that... you simply run in a straight line back and forth between the flags...

I am sorry... but if you get lost running in a straight line... you are a retard.

I am not saying I am perfect... I am saying that you would have to be a pretty stupid person to get lost on Quarantine... especially on CTF since there are 2 big giant signs on the screen that show where the flags are... that coupled with the fact that there is no alternating route or anything like that... you simply run in a straight line back and forth between the flags...

I am sorry... but if you get lost running in a straight line... you are a retard.

dude, cant you just take the compliment, ive said its faster for like the 3rd time now man, just accept it and quit bitching, also i havent tried quarantine yet so i wouldnt know what path it is

Edited by gallardolvr

great find. Although i must say if ur going 1000/1000 in this game, you might as well do the 250 wins and 250 plays by then u will have alot of the xp out of 100k then just finish up with this method.. unless ur just going for all the unlocks before or instead of achs. then of course this is a great find :)

Edited by g0d53nd

i went from a blue bar with no unlocks and now i and a one stripe gold bar with the bronze face crusher in about 8 hours i applaude you o king of da booster for you smart ways and there is no point in worrying about those 250 in matchmaking because you can always play matchmaking but you use custom to get badges and challanges done then laugh you way through matchmaking so your not like dam i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close