Achievement Discussion

Minty

• 2 weeks later...
I know no one really has this game yet but I was wondering about 2 of the achievements. For the 'collect 2,500,000 LEGO pieces' and 'collect 5,000,000 LEGO pieces', does that mean you have to save up to these amounts, or do they count ones you've already spent?

It's the total number you collect as you play the game. You can spend them as you get them. You don't need to have them all at once to get the achievements.

Make sure you buy the 50% discount item at the store. I didn't at first, thinking it might only work for one item, but it works for every item from that point forward. I wasted a lot of money upgrading my guys before I bought it.

It's the total number you collect as you play the game. You can spend them as you get them. You don't need to have them all at once to get the achievements.

Make sure you buy the 50% discount item at the store. I didn't at first, thinking it might only work for one item, but it works for every item from that point forward. I wasted a lot of money upgrading my guys before I bought it.

Thanks for the advice man, but yeah that was one of the first things I bought. It's definitely nice to have in the long run.

Hey does that 50% discount also work for upgrading? Because I spent clost to 1,000,000 upgrading with the discount and without thats close to 2,000,000. Thats alot of money considering you get taht much by following the story line without going back through any levels.

• 2 weeks later...
ste900R, The purpouse of a game is to play it and enjoy it. If all you ST The King wanna bees are spending 60 bucks a pop just to get gamer points there is something wrong with you

Funny... I thought this was an achievement site geared to provide info and help on how to get the points. I must be at the wrong place.....sheesh:p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am playing through this game now and I have to admit I really enjoy it. The achievements, save for 2, are really easy. It's a nice change of pace from the typical shooters available on the 360, but probably not something that I'd really want to play through more than once.

• 3 weeks later...
I am playing through this game now and I have to admit I really enjoy it. The achievements, save for 2, are really easy. It's a nice change of pace from the typical shooters available on the 360, but probably not something that I'd really want to play through more than once.

i agree, the game gets VERY repetitive

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

How do you play as Vezon? He's the boss of the game that apparently is unlocked now that I beat it. It looks like you need him in order to obtain a few of the canisters. I've been wandering around the enclave and I cant figure out how to select characters.

Edit: Wow nvm he is automatically in your party once you beat it

• 2 weeks later...

It's pretty easy to get all of the achievements except for the few many of you said, the 100% and 5, 000, 000 Lego Studs; I need those plus defeat a 500 and 1000 of some enemy.

Overall I thought it was a kinda good game, thought it felt like Gears with the similiar camera, gameplay should've controlled more like an FPS imo.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...