I missed the holiday deal, are the DLC still worth it?

Night45Fox

I had no intent on getting Alan Wake on the 24th or even yesterday, but went into my local game/movie rental store and picked it up tonight.

Are the DLC worth it? it would be 14 dollars or 1120 MS points instead of 5 dollars or 400 MS points.

Thanks for reading and hopefully you have an opinion on the matter.

EDIT: Thanks for all of the replies. I decided to get both of the DLC and they are worth the price of 14 dollars.

Edited by Night45Fox

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From my stand point I never listen to reviews regarding DLC when it references games I really enjoy. I loved Alan Wake as a stand alone game, I wanted more so I bought the DLC.

Finding things worth while or not is subjective really, If you liked the game, You may like the DLC or you may not, Regardless of how long or short it is.

Several people disliked the second game because it was repetitive, But I enjoyed it because I liked the first game so much.

Another way to look at it is the DLC is what 560 points per? Thats only seven dollars for a few good hours of enjoyment, if not more if you take your time. So lets compare that to the price of a movie ticket, Out here in CA movie tickets are twenty dollars for a 2 hour movie. I would rather pay the seven to get 5+ hours of enjoyment and you can replay it.

Just my two cents.