Seriously? Seriously... Extremely SERIOUS! --Sign here--

PreludeToHatred

He's all over the map don't worry about him.

Anyway, Dragon invited me to a match to show me what the medal looks like, and he was right, it's hideous, worst looking medal out of the whole bunch, look for yourself. Would it have killed them to spend an extra 30 in a paint program to give some of these medals the treatment the ribbons got?

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w175/cdefiler/8cbd9569.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w175/cdefiler/5641ccc7.jpg

THATS FUCKING HOT! gratz!

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just who exactly are these other members? It's not much of a guide, but i think i've contributed my fair share of help to the community.

I could just as easily have kept the information for myself. If i've posted anything that indicates gloating, then i don't know what you consider gloating.

Not you, was hoping you'd get it too lol

It would be impossible to determine who was first in the world to unlock this achievement without glitching War Supporter - I'm sure there will be quite a few people that will be sitting on 64/65 Onyx by the time event #30 arrives.

Anyway... a big congratulations to Dragonwhisp3rer, regardless of whether you accidentally or intentionally glitched War Supporter.

Dude, I don't gloat. Go look up my topic for when I finish Star Ocean. I'm more interested in thanking all the people who helped me.

I was wondering if you would end up posting in here or not. Shame that someone beat you to the goal.

That's all kids from the Epic forums do, cry about weapons, beg for skins, hate, and tell the world what load outs they use, it's a damn joke.

Epic forums is a joke now, but i enjoy their forums before. I joined there in Aug 2009 i believe, because i just wanted to see what was TU2 details was (GOW2)

After i joined the people was helpful, and i got to meet some of coolest people on there. Got to play with Cher(Before she was a mod) and Rod Ferguson. In which he added me. I was in Cher's lobby after the event was over and Rod showed up, played a handful of games and he added me.

Yeah man I remember when it was cool too, I was actually the 2nd to get level 100 when they incorporated the leveling system. I wrote a EXP guide for everyone and people loved it, now? lol, so much jealous rage and stupid ass comments it's unbelievable. I'm afraid to even post because I'll probably get banned from there and the game. SMFH...

Fair play mate, thats dedication. Ignore the rage haters, they cant even start to comprehend the amount of dedication this took, and they lash out in anger ;)

On a plus note, now your done with Gears 3 you can start to enjoy some of the other epic games coming out @ this time of year! woohoo :p

p.s how the hell did you speed up the wingman games?

Fair play mate, thats dedication. Ignore the rage haters, they cant even start to comprehend the amount of dedication this took, and they lash out in anger ;)

On a plus note, now your done with Gears 3 you can start to enjoy some of the other epic games coming out @ this time of year! woohoo :p

p.s how the hell did you speed up the wingman games?

No easy answer I'm afraid I just played a lot of them. I guess it helps to see some light at the end of the tunnel :)

I'm trying to find the thread on the Epic forums you guys are referring to but I'm having no luck. Can someone give me a link?

I'm pretty sure the forum mods deleted it. A lot of people were hating on dragon, people were arguing about idle boosting and also if it was possible to get Seriously 3.0 yet.

Edited by IR IH II IN O x

You can put me on the list now. December 3, 2011, a little after 2 am US Central time.

Conratz Steve! Welcome to a very small but expanding club! Good luck to the rest of you guys, I wish you a very smooth sailing! :drunk

You really have been great guys with your congrats and everything not like the douches from epic's forum. I mean sure I idle boosted when I went to sleep, but I worked my ass of the rest of the time.

Maybe this doesn't mean so much in the "real" life, but it does to us and it sucks that those pricks have to belittle this, for those of us that really worked hard to get it, just because they lacked the same dedication. Whenever you guys will get this achievement, it will not be less of an accomplishment!

I hope I didn't bore you, but it needed to be said.