Guide to Universal Leaderboard Achievement (plus Team and Solo)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aerocoupe, Blazin M16 has made it upto 8th and has just started deranking the lowest 25, DX Magic is still 12th and I'm 18th but about to be pushed up by a friend of mine (should make it to 10th). If you were to derank to Blazin or DX Magic as soon as possible we should be able to create a chain effect and with the use of some secondaries I believe all of us can make it before the resest in 32 hours but only with your help so please at least give us a chance.

Im just goin to be postin this every where i can so hoperfully someone at ubisoft answers me.(And yes i have posted it on the ubisfot forums alread)

Alright i think if any one should be pissed off to the max it is me. I was rank number 3 on the universal leaderbord when the bord randomly reset almost an hour after the supposed reset time. I invested quite some time and money just to be cut off short. But hey im lookin on the bright side cause i thought the leaderbord was gonna be reset properly and it wasn't. My main question to you is are u gonna fix this and do a proper reset or should i continue and try and get the achievement. PLEASE let me know ASAP because i do not want to get caught in the top ten again and not be able to get it. Also im not even too sure if anyone can pass these lucky few who got the achievement first because they are ranked number 1 with a level of 3 despite the fact that there is 20s and what not below them. So i beleive that it might not even be possible to have them get deranked because one of my friends is one of the lucky few who got it and he tried to derank with no such luck. So once again all im askin for is a speedy reply to the one question of whether or not YOU GUYS ARE GONNA TRY AND DO ANOTHER RESET OR SHOULD I KEEP AT IT AND GET THE ACHIEVEMENT BY CREATING ANOTHER LADDER??????

Im just goin to be postin this every where i can so hoperfully someone at ubisoft answers me.(And yes i have posted it on the ubisfot forums alread)

Alright i think if any one should be pissed off to the max it is me. I was rank number 3 on the universal leaderbord when the bord randomly reset almost an hour after the supposed reset time. I invested quite some time and money just to be cut off short. But hey im lookin on the bright side cause i thought the leaderbord was gonna be reset properly and it wasn't. My main question to you is are u gonna fix this and do a proper reset or should i continue and try and get the achievement. PLEASE let me know ASAP because i do not want to get caught in the top ten again and not be able to get it. Also im not even too sure if anyone can pass these lucky few who got the achievement first because they are ranked number 1 with a level of 3 despite the fact that there is 20s and what not below them. So i beleive that it might not even be possible to have them get deranked because one of my friends is one of the lucky few who got it and he tried to derank with no such luck. So once again all im askin for is a speedy reply to the one question of whether or not YOU GUYS ARE GONNA TRY AND DO ANOTHER RESET OR SHOULD I KEEP AT IT AND GET THE ACHIEVEMENT BY CREATING ANOTHER LADDER??????

This is not a Ubisoft forum, nor does it even belong on this site, let alone this thread. Posting here isn't going to go you any good. Only thing posting it here is going to do is get people mad and/or get yelled at for posting it in the wrong section.

Frankly, anyone who has gotten the achievement, myself included, likely feels that a small inkling of envy. It's human nature.

Now having said that, no one will get the achievement that wouldn't have gotten it eventually anyway. One high rank 24 didn't reset for whatever reason so you still need multiple accounts. It's easier now, but the barrier of entry is so large enough to prevent any but the most diehard achievement hunters.

In regards to the Team leaderboard, one person unlocked the achievement with a single win. Some one recently passed him needed a rank 17 IIRC to do it. Given a few days, the requirement for Team is going to skyrocket as well once the regular boosters catch up with their ladders.

A lot of the top people in the Solo were reset but one person is still there with over 10,000 wins so that's close to as hard as it was before.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey I'm currently 35 on universal leaderboard and lvl 20 but I ran out out of dummies! So I was wondering if somebody here could lend me a hand or a dummy to get me to lvl 25? I know I know it's kinda sad to come in here and ask this but my dummies are a couple of weeks on untill they're gold time runs out and I still need two more dummy accounts to get lvl 25 by myself. Of course once I get the leaderboard achievement for team I'll derank myself with whoever needs help!

• 4 weeks later...
what lvl do u hav 2 get 2 so u can reach the leaderboard achievements and what do u hav 2 do 2 get them and what helps u rank up fast

There's no such thing as fast when it comes to GRAW. To get all 3 leaderboards takes somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000 (one thousand) hours. You'll also need around 12 gold accounts and nothing else to do for 6-8 weeks.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Can you still get Team and Solo leader boards?

Team and solo are wide open at the moment. Couple guys got World Champ recently so that board is open too, but it's a little more active right now so keep an eye on it. Team and solo are almost completely dead. I think there's only 1 person really active on each.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this has been addressed, i looked and didn't see anything. What happens is the case of a draw/tie in a solo game? Are both players awarded minimal points for the draw, does that game not counted against you, or does everyone in the game take a loss?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just want to warn anyone thinking about going for team and solo not to bother. They're both being blocked right now, for the last 10 days or so. He already claims to have added 20 cycles to both boards and plans to do more. Feel free to spam the shit out of ANTH0NY and DayHunterz for blocking, it's the same guy.

Edited by TheFalcon

• 1 month later...