Achievement Guide

xRogue 5x

Where the hell is this???

Could you please be more specific, as this is not a good explanation at all.

Never mind, just found a video on you tube showing where it is, and you can also check your history and it will show you where it is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQAKg66o15Q&NR=1]YouTube - Warriors Orochi Unlocking Personal Item: Zhao Yun (part 2/2)[/ame]

I am having trouble in Shu 7-x for Honda.

There are 3 peasants, I kept all of them alive. Once Lu Bu spawns, i waited a bit till Honda Spawn too, then I killed Lu Bu really fast, like in a few sec, My characters are lv 99 with lv 4 weapons. After all 3 peasants escapes, Honda says he is impressed with me, however I didn't get a message from the game saying Honda is impressed with me. I think there maybe a difference between the 2 messages.

My team contains Zhao Yun, Miyamoto, and Hideoshi.

• 3 weeks later...
I will not list every single officer as the majority of them you gain just by completing the story missions. I will however list the tricky ones. Another thing to keep in mind is that certain officers won't join you if you have certain officers in your group. Such as when i was trying to get lady Noh. For the life of me I couldn't get her to join and I was sure I was doing everything I needed to. I took out Nobunaga and sure enough it worked. So I suggest using the default characters from each faction just to be safe.

I just read on GameFAQs that the situation with Noh is the ONLY instance where your party prevents you from getting a character. Nobunaga triggers a different dialogue. As far as I read, you can use any character to get any of the others to unlock. You may want to change the wording so that people aren't wasting their time fighting with the main faction characters if they can just use their preferred party instead.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having A LOT of trouble getting Zhang He. I've tried everything I can think of. All the guide says is

"Zhang He-In Wei story 2-x meet up with Zhang and this starts a coversation. Now make sure he stays alive for the duration of the battle and your HQ is defended."

I've rushed for Zhang He killed the two officers there, rushed my HQ killed everyone there. Caputred all the bases around the level. Killed nearly all little foot soldiers, and all officers. I beat it with non of my officers dying. Tired also with defualt officers and with others. I can get the message "Allicane formed with Zhang Fe" but all he does it run back into a corner and that's it. Is there something I'm missing or am I just SOL!?

.....Uh nevermind.... I finally got it shortly after I posted this. I hate when that happens. But he decided to stop being tarded when I was playing with Da Ji, Lu Bu, and Musashi Miyamoto. Still did everything I said I was doing before. I guess it's was just random for me.

Edited by Rusty Tusty

• 6 months later...
Tadakatsu Honda-

Wu-Kill all of Honda's general's. Do this before you fight him. Kill Honda and then kill him again when he respawns.

I'm pretty sure this in inaccurate. Tried it 5 times, and he did not give me the impressed message. So I consulted another website and it showed a different method.

I won't copy and paste what it said (in case it is against some sort of law or anything, so many copyright laws these days :p) But to summarise:

You don't need to kill all the generals. You can if you want, but it's not necessary. (I didn't kill them all). You kill Honda, and he will re-appear in the North-East. Kill him again. You then have two minutes to kill Dong Zhuo. Kill him, and the Stage ends. Honda should give you the "impressed" message.

Worked first time :D Thought I would point this out, in case others were struggling with unlocking Honda. And seeing as the site I consulted was based on Orochi and it's similar games, it seems pretty accurate.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...